XXXIX

January 15th: 6 months 2 weeks

Chris

(It's Chris's POV with a picture of Brook

(It's Chris's POV with a picture of Brook. Confusion, I know)

"Damn Brooklyn, how much shit do you have?" I grabbed another box off of the ground, hauling it over to the big U-Haul truck as Brooklyn sat eating a Popsicle. 

"It isn't that much." Brooklyn said as she licked up the Popsicle, slurping once she got to the head of it. I turned to her with a smirk on my face. Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes, she already knew what was coming. 

"Slurping on that Popsicle when you can be slurping on this-."

"Alrighttttt, shut up and continue." I chuckled and walked back into Brooklyn's house to grab another box. I was about to reach down until I spotted a picture that I knew was taken exactly 3 years ago. A smile spread across my face as I slowly walked up to it. 

It was a picture of Brooklyn and I at Summer Jam. I was already done with my set and Brooklyn and I were getting ready to leave until we got stopped by this middle school kid. They were doing some school project and wanted to get different aesthetic pictures of us in the grassy area of the event. Brooklyn and I both sat in the grass, her in between my legs. We were holding hands and both looking down. 

"Boy we don't got time to be looking at pictures and shit. Come on now!" I turned and made eye contact with Makai who was looking at me with an annoyed look. I jumped at him and it looked like he nearly leaped out his skin.

"Pussy ass." I chuckled before grabbing another box off the ground. Walking out this time I heard blasting music coming down the street. I turned to my left and seen Bernice's bright ass car speeding down the street. 

"Frennnn!" Brooklyn screamed, jumping off of her seat and attempting to run over. Her big stomach not making it easy for her. 

"Bitch!" Bernice yelled. I clenched my jaw and slid the box into the back of the truck carefully. Turning around, I watched as Brooklyn and Bernice jumped around in their little high pitch voices. 

"OMG like can y'all totally like shut the fuck up!" I squealed, mocking both of them. Brooklyn looked at me with her mouth dropped and Bernice scrunched up her face. They both flicked me off and walked towards the house. I shook my head and followed behind both of them. 

"I don't think there's anymore. So with that, my beautiful older sister is here and I will be leaving now." Makai chucked up his deuces and walked towards the car that Bri pulled up in. I smirked and walked over to the car also, just to mess with my little sister in law.