Epilogue

• Dedicated to YOU

I have retrieved you from the depths of my closet for an important purpose, and you must serve me well.  I’m trusting you, George 2.  (Hey, that rhymes!)

Today is Day 53, a.k.a. Halloween.  Breton has been saved (because you didn’t know that yet) and we’re dating now, and everything is good.  

Except Dallas’ life, because he’s moving across the country.  But I went with him to have a talk with his parents, and they were completely okay with him, they were worried he would hate them, and so didn’t try to talk to him to give him more space after the time they needed more space.  A literal case of miscommunication, because they had no communication.

I’m really not in the mood to tell you more than that, so fill it in with your imagination, George 2.  Wait!  I’ll start!

Once upon a time, Breton is still a bad boy at school.  

I know, those tenses don’t work together, George 2, but you’re just a journal, you can’t judge me for my story telling abilities.  

Anyway, Breton’s still a bad boy, I’m still a nerd, although less of a nerd.  I’m not bullied anymore, and I’ve started a support group for bullied individuals in my school and my cousin is doing the same in her school because I can’t because I don’t go there.  Peter is also still a bad boy, and a single pringle, a macho man, a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker.  (Well, only the first two after ‘bad boy’, I got carried away a little.)

You already know about Dallas because I just wrote like a whole paragraph up there.  He’s still with Lucas, for now.  They aren’t going to try the long-distance thing, because Lucas says that it’s not really “his type of thing” but for now they’re still going strong.  Speaking of Lucas, he is officially an unofficial member of My Boys.  (That’s what I call our group, Georgie’s Boys.  They don’t know, which makes it funnier.)  He’s okay, once you get used to his weird ways.  The dude likes ketchup on his sandwiches, did you know that?  Ew.  But he’s kind of like Peter, he’s a softie inside.  Deep, deep, deep inside.

Currently, Breton and I are trying to think of a funny couples’ costume.  And I have the greatest idea ever.

A bad boy and a nerd.  Am I right, George 2, or am I right?

Obviously, I’m right.  Breton’s a bit upset though, because I want to be the bad boy.  But it’s not like he’s not a nerd, because he totally is.  I am too, yes, but he also gets to be a bad boy almost every day, and I don’t, which is totally unfair.

“You’re still keeping track?” Breton asked, reading over my shoulder and noticing day fifty-three.

“I sort of have every day on my calendar marked down as a day in Operation 45D, because I missed it so much.  It does until day two-seventy-five, which is graduation day,” I admitted.

“Wow,” Breton mouthed.  I nodded in agreement.

“So, what’s this notebook then?  George is all out of pages,” my boyfriend asked.

“This is George Two, the replacement George from when you were reading George and I still needed to keep track of everything,” I explained.

“And what are you telling George Two?” he wondered.

“That I should be the bad boy.”

Breton chuckled.  “How about, you can be the bad boy if you can make a better ‘bad boy’ face than me?”

“Bring it,” I challenged, standing up and preparing myself.

“Right.  We show each other our bad boy faces, and the first to crack loses,” said Breton.