*Chapter 10*

:: Chanel's POV ::

My face lit up with excitement. I knew exactly who it was.

"Daddy," I squealed. He did a slight jog towards me as I did the same.

"My favorite girl," he said. I stood on my toes and gave him the tightest hug. I felt like a little kid again when I'm in my dad's arms. It gives me that feeling that he can protect me from anything. I ignored the fact that he was home early because he does that sometimes. He leaves every two months, which at times can suck for me, but ever since I met Ray, I haven't felt so bad. Damn, Ray, I forgot about him. I turned to see him standing on the porch with his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth.

"Oh, yeah, Dad this is my b-, I mean friend, Raquan. Raquan this is my dad, Cameron Sr." I said.

He and Ray shook hands. "Nice to meet you," Ray said casually.

"Nice to meet you, Raquan. Can I call you Ray?"

"Yes sir, you can," he said. Sir? It didn't sound right. I giggled.

Dad took his attention off of Ray. "Anyways, where my boy at? Junior!" he yelled. Cameron and the twins sauntered outside casually. Cameron looked up and his face did the exact same thing mine did when I saw him. He ran down the porch steps and jumped into Dad's arms. Cameron soon realized that he was in front of the twins and jumped down.

Umm, Father," he held out his hand.

Dad cleared his throat. "Son," they shook hands. Renee and Rayanna quietly giggled and walked over to Ray. Dad turned to them. "And who are these beautiful little girls," he said pointing to the two.

"I'm Renee and that's Rayanna,"

"I can introduce myself," she snapped, "I'm Rayanna," she said gently.

"Well nice to meet you Rayanna and Renee," he chuckled, shook their hands, then turned back to Cam and I. "So, dinner tonight, all on me," Dad questioned. We nodded in agreement. Cameron ran to the twins and told them bye. Dad went in the house to see my mom. I walked over to Ray and gave him a long hug. It wasn't for a particular reason, I just felt like it.

"What's this for," Ray asked.

"Oh, nothing," I shrugged. "just feel like hugging my boyfriend,"

"Well, can I get more than a hug," he asked. I looked up at him and smiled, then stood on my toes and gave him a kiss. He still had his lips puckered. "More..." he said. I giggled and planted a longer kiss on his lips.

"Better," I asked.

"Better," he nodded

I heard Cameron and one of the girls clear their throats. We looked over to see him and Renee giving us death glares.

"The deal," they said in unison.

"Right," we said and let go of each other. My dad called us in and I gave the twins a hug before going in the house.

~Later That Night~

:: Chanel's POV ::

Dad carried a sleeping Cameron upstairs while I changed into something comfortable. I grabbed my volleyball shorts and made my way to the shower.

Fifteen minutes later I was out and refreshed. I text Ray a 'Good Night' and plugged my phone up on the charger across the room. I grabbed my iPod and played Temple Run. My dad peeked in.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure," he came in and closed the door. He took a look at his surroundings and sat closest by me. I slid back in the bed and sat the pillow in my lap.

"So, how's school been goin'," He asked casually.

"It's been good, I made the basketball team,"

"That's great! That's great,"

"Yeah, it is,"

He got closer."Give me another hug, I haven't had one in a while,"

"Umm, okay," I laughed and gave him a tight hug. He was acting a bit weird but I ignored it. As we were still hugging, his hands traveled down my lower back. I tried to release from the hug, but my dad's strong hold wouldn't allow me too.

"Dad, let me go" I said sternly, still trying to escape. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing and squeezing it. I gathered up enough strength to get out of his grip and run to the door. Before I could open the door and yell, he grabbed me by the waist and muffed my mouth with his hand. He tossed me on the bed and quickly straddled me to restrict my movement. I squirmed and wiggled while he kissed my neck. I didn't want this, not yet, not from my father. The man who created me. I tried to kick him off, but it was no use. He started kissing down my chest to my stomach, lifting up my tank top as he got lower.

He planted small pecks on my naval, and with each kiss he gave, I thought: Doesn't he have a wife? She's in the other room probably waiting for him. He could do all this stuff to her, not me. Why me?

He started to go lower, but stopped. "I'm not gonna go that far. It was a preview," he gave me a smirk, and got off of me. I curled up under my cover shivering, thinking about what he just did to me.

"I'm telling," I muttered through my tears.

He looked at me and started laughing. "They're not gonna believe you. You're a fourteen year old slut that shows every piece of skin and makes out with her 'friends'," he said doing air quotes with his fingers. "Yeah, I saw you two on the porch and before we went to dinner. Hell, they'll probably think you came on to me," he chuckled.

My tears began flowing like an ocean as I held myself tight. Is that really what he thought of me? A slut? He looked back at me and smiled.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." I looked at him with a tear stained face as he walked out the room. I moved to a smaller corner in my room and cried silently. My phone lit and vibrated on my desk. Reaching over to grab it, I noticed the purple hearts. It was a text from Ray. I unlocked the phone and opened the message tab.

Ray: Sweet dreams, Beautiful.

I tossed my phone and continued crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELLO!! Sorry it took so long to post this chapter. School is CRAZY! Homework is up the ass lol. Anyways, was that surprising? It felt kinda awkward writing it, trying to imagine my dad doing that but I got it done. But COMMENT what you think and VOTE!! So... yeah Imma try to get some more chapters posted during break. Not promised but I'll try. Toots!!