*Chapter 9*

:: Chanel's POV ::

~1 month later~

It was a hot Saturday with nothing to do. Raquan and I decided we were going to hang out with our siblings today, so we, along with Cameron and the twins are going to the mall. Cam and I got dressed as we were waiting for them. I did my daily hygiene and put on some shorts that were short but not too short, a white and orange tank top, and some hi-top, orange Chuck Taylors. I sprayed on some Chanel perfume, tied my hair in a tight ponytail, and went across the hall to Cameron's room.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, one second," he said while tying his shoes on his white and red Air Jordans. He was wearing some cargo shorts and a white shirt with a red Jordan sign in the middle of it. We came downstairs and waited for my mom to give us some money.

"Alright, here's a hundred dollars. Fifty for you and fifty for Cameron," she said giving me two fifty dollar bills.

"Mom, you know I can hold my own money right, I don't need Nelly to hold it for me," Cameron explained to mom.

"Well, maybe if you know that Chanel has your money, then you wouldn't run off from her," she said. I do lose him every time we go somewhere alone.

"I wouldn't as long as Renee is there," I heard him mumble. I laughed at his comment. It was so cute. He likes my boyfriend's little sister. He noticed that I heard him and laughed too.

"What's so funny," my mom tried to join in with a chuckle.

"Nothing," we said in unison.

"Well, alright. Have fun, and be safe,"

"You can't do both Mom," we said in unison again. I grabbed my phone and my satchel as we walked out the front door. Ray was already outside with his sisters waiting for me. He had on a black and red Converse shirt, cargos and black Chuck Taylors. The twins had on pink graphic tees, white cargos, and pink and white Air Jordans.

"Hey Cameron," Renee said blushing.

"H-h-hey Renee," Cameron stuttered. Wow, I never seen my little brother, a nine year old, crush on a girl like that before. It was funny, yet adorable. I saw Rayanna roll her eyes at the two.

"Hey Cameron," she said irritated.

"Oh, hey Rayanna," Cam said simply. Damn, she just got swerved. Ray and I watched their interactions. There was an awkward silence.

"So uhh, we should probably get going," Ray broke the silence. We all nodded and the twins along with Cameron ran in front of us as we started walking. I noticed Ray look me up and down and bite his lip. I smiled.

"Is their something that got your attention," I asked with a raised eyebrow.

:: Ray's POV ::

I watched her long legs strut down the sidewalk. And that ass? Lord forgive me. I wanted to smack the hell out of it.

"Is their something that got your attention," I heard her say. I took my attention off her legs and butt and looked at her and smiled.

"More like someone," I said while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She blushed. I love when she does that. She blushes every time I say something to her. Her dimples are deeper than normal and she gets as red as a cherry. It's sexy in my opinion, but she always turn away when she does it. So I have to turn her back around with my finger, which is exactly what I had to do now.

"Stop doing that," I said staring in her eyes.

"I don't like blushing in front of you. I do it every time you say something and it makes me feel vulnerable," she whined.