1 - Cole can't fly the Bounty

"Fly faster, Cole! At this rate, we'll probably be late!" Jay exclaimed.

"Well sorry! It's not like I'm a pro at flying this darn ship!" Cole sarcastically replied, whilst slightly struggling to turn the wheel. 

The Destiny's Bounty was flying swiftly over the city - it was a warm, blue-skied Friday and the ninja were rushing to the news studio for an exclusive interview on a talk show.

It was the first interview they've had in a while and an important one too, since it's the first official interview that'll feature the newest team member Jupiter, the Lilac ninja. It had been months since she had started working with the heroes, fighting crime with her elemental power of stardust.

Ah, stardust. Such an intriguing yet mysterious matter. Anyway, back to the story.

The time was ticking towards 12pm and the ninja had just got off their mighty flying ship and hustled into the studio.

"We're here!" Nya yelled into the reception.

"Ah, the ninja! Finally! Quick! You're going live in 10 minutes!" A director yelled from the halls. He ushered the seven ninja into a small hair-and-makeup room, where quick adjustments to each of their hairstyles was made.

"Hey-hey! Watch it!" Kai said bitterly.
Very soon, they took their seats on the pristine white sofa of talk show host Clyde Wolf's set.

"This is so exciting!" Jupiter whispered .

A few people in the audience were taking their seats, ready for a must-see interview.

"Okay, we're live in 5, 4, 3, 2..."