E I G H T

HAPPY QUARANTINE.. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND SOUND ...Enjoy 💟
..................

Nandini - Tu khush hei is shaadi se ??

Manik - Kya .. kya bol rai hei tu ?

Nandini - Javaab de ..(her anger rose) TU KHUSH HEI IS SHAADI SE ??

Manik - Han .. I mean ..

Nandini - Par Main Khush nahi hun .. I want Divorce..

Manik - Whattt ... Kya bol rahi hai?? Pagal to nai ho gaii !! Huh .. kuch bhi bol rahi hain.. chal so jate hei ..

He held her hand to drag her to the bedroom..

But she didn't move an inch ...

Manik turned and saw her ..

Manik - Nandini kya hua hai?

Nandini - Muje ek sawal ka javab chahie Manik ... De sakoge ?

Manik - Nandini you are scaring me ..

Nandini - (sternly) Haan ya Naa Manik !!

Manik - Haan ..

Nandini - Why did you stop the divorce?

Manik chuckled a bit ..

Nandini frowned seeing him chuckling without any fear ..

"Because I knew that Aliya was blackmailing you for this Divorce thing .. Aur agar tumne esa nahi kia to she will take over the Singhaniya 's deal which will cost us to pay 100crores to her" Manik revealed

Shock was a little state for her ..

"What".. That's the only thing she uttered

He picked her in his arms .. She was still shocked and didn't even know when she encircled her arms around his neck ..

He took her to their bedroom and made her lie on the bed.. slept beside her .. and took her in his embrace..

Manik - I know Nandini tumhare andar bahot sawal hei ... speak it out .. I'll answer them all .. Don't keep it inside

Nandini - How did you know about all that ?? Aur agar tumhe pta tha sab to why did you behaved like a jerk to me in those six months ..

Manik - majboor tha mein ..

Nandini - esi bhi kya majboori Manik ki tumhe esa karna pda ?

Suddenly she woke up from his grip .. sat on her knees beside him  ..

"Aur Aliya .. teri so called girlfriend !! Usne aaj tak meri jitni insult ki tune ek baar bhi mere lie stand nhi Lia.. Did you know how much it hurt .." she poured her heart out

Manik sat supporting his head on the headrest and took her in a back hug in between his legs

Manik - Wahi to majboori thi Nandini.. ki main tumhara sath nahi de sakta tha .. Aliya used to be with me all the time .. Office mei bhi .. Because of the deal going on ..You know , I signed the deal just before the day of marriage.. in that deal Me and Aliya were equal partners.. Tab muje nahi pta tha ki Aliya meri property k lie mujse shaadi karnewali thi .. but after our marriage when she started behaving weird .. I enquired about her and then I got to know ki Aliya Saxena ke father yani Mr. Saxena has been in loss for long time . He has no money to run his business. You know When I joined the business Aliya started being with me in every deal ..and she always used to give more preference to her company .. so that they can coverup their loss ..Tab to pata nahi chala par fir dheere dheere sab sach pta chal gya tha muje ..Uska wo farewell k time se le kar Shaadi tak ka sab natak pta chal gya muje .. bas ek cheez nhi pta thi ki wo tumhe kaise blackmail kar rahi thi..maine uske piche detectives lagae .. aur Divorce k 1week pehle hi muje reason pta chala ki wo tumhe Singhaniya 's ki deal k lie blackmail kar rahi thi.. Tabhi maine usko pta na chale ese Singhaniya 's k sath meeting ki aur deal final ki. Aur deal k papers bhi Divorce k ek din pehle hi mere pass aae .. so that's how I cancelled the Divorce.