F I V E

Manik was getting restless thinking what to do ... He has to do something about his heart which was doing all the things without his permission..

As Nandini entered the room he hugged her tight ..She was taken aback with that force.. she stumbled but he held her ..

Manik - I broke up with Aliya ..

He mumbled on her shoulder .. His voice was hoarse .. She felt it ..

He squeezed her more to him in process to intensify the hug .. and finally she reciprocated.. she held him tight through his shoulder

After a min .. She felt his lips lingering on her neck .. He kissed her there and trailed it to her shoulder moving her dress a little
And she arched back giving him more access..His hands explored her waist and her back ... and she moaned

Nandini - ummm.. Maniiiiikkkkk..

This brings him out of his la la land ... and he backed off the hug and saw her face ... she blushed profusely .. She made him leave her waist and ran downstairs.. He moved his hands in his hairs and blushed scratching his back of the neck ..

At the dining table ..

He sat and Waited for her who was in the kitchen making rotis facing her back to him... Cabir came and saw him sitting silently watching his wife and smiling .. This made him smirk as he got a chance to tease his Brother now ...

So he came into the kitchen and stand beside Nandini ... Manik frowned seeing this .. His ears are on work now to listen what mischief his brother is doing

Cabir - Bhabhi muje bhi sikhao na .. I'll make it for you .. Garam Garam Roti

He said with a hint that her husband is watching them🤪

Nandini got his trick and also played along ..

Nandini - Haan hann kyon nahi .. main tumhe sikhaungii .. aur tum Navya ko banakar khilaoge esa bolo na ...

How can she let the chance to tease Cabir go that easily

And ... He blushed . Manik also laughed at this..

Cabir - Navya ki baat chodo .. abhi usko time hei ... aap ki baat kro pehle .. apko nahi lagta ki kisiko aap k lie bhi ye Garam Garam Roti banani chaie ...

Nandini - Haan cabir .. ab kya kre .. sab ki kismat Navya jaisi nai hoti na ..ki uska husband uske lie ye Garam Garam Roti banae... she said wiping the fake tears ..

Manik got it and came to Cabir.. stand silently behind him already to beat him for lightning this fire between his Bhai and Bhabhi

Nandini showed her eyes to Cabir as saying that he is behind him only .. and.....

Cabir - Bohat galat ho rha hei Bhabhi aap ke sath ... hume police complain karni chaie ki aap ka pati aap ke lie khana nai banata..

Saying so he ran out of the kitchen..and Manik also ran behind him ... She saw the same version of Manik who was there with her in their childhood .. the same who ran after her for chocolates ..the same carefree Manik with his Best Laugh ... which echoed in the hall ..

She came to them and saw them running..

Cabir ran to his room and locked the door .. she laughed with her hand on her stomach as it was hilarious and he watched her with all the love he has for her ..

After a minute ..

Cabir peeps out his head from the door and see his way all clear ..

So he moved down and silently seat beside Manik for dinner

She served them and sat in front of Manik ..

They had their dinner with a little chitchat

After dinner Cabir moved to his room and Manik to their room ..

Nandini cleaned the kitchen with the help of butlers

She moved to the room and found it empty..

And then she heard a click ..

A door opened revealing the smoking hot Manik coming out of the bathroom wearing only a night track and bare chest ..

Ooohh la laaa 🔥🔥

She simply drooled over him .. and why can't she ... she has the right .. in fact ONLY she has the right to drool over him

Manik saw her drooling over him with her mouth wide open ..

She was amazed seeing him like this ... it's not like she hasn't seen him like this .. but this time ..its different .. This time , they have accepted their relationship..

Manik came closer to her and closed her mouth ..

Manik - Muh to bandh kar lo Aunty !!
😂😂😂😂

And he laughed hard ...

She opened her mouth in Hawwwwww ... and he laughed more seeing her like this

He stood in front of mirror and combed his hairs with his fingers only ..and his abs took all of her concentration..

He smirked looking his effects on her and and went closer to her ..

He jerked her to him holding her waist and she banged on with her hands on his chest ..

Manik - Done checking me out Mrs. Malhotra??

He winked . She blushed.

He held her chin and bring her close to him .. He leaned to her lips . Their breath mingled to each other .. She closed her eyes giving in ... but he chose to be a tease

So he just spoke in her ear ..

Manik - Are you expecting something Mrs. Malhotra??

And she jerked open her eyes and saw him smirking ..

She obviously can't let him win..so tiptoed and bite him on his left cheek ..

And ran to washroom saying

Nandini - It's not easy to win Mr. Malhotra

She came out in pajamas and a sleeveless tshirt . She saw him in the balcony talking to someone. So without disturbing him she slept on her side of the bed .. He came in a while and sat on the bed . He saw her sleeping facing her back to him . So he pulled her through her waist and slided his hand on her belly .. She adjusted a little leaning back to him. He hide his face in her soft hairs .. inhaled her scent .. kissed her nape and slept off ..

They slept to welcome a new morning on the road of being together

......................

LIKE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.