F O U R

It feels so great to get appreciated  .. You guys just did that.. Thank you for showering your love  .. That made my Valentine's the best one .. so here's a Thank You update❤ ..hope y'all like this too

" Yess .. We want to give this marriage another chance "

Lawyer- Well .. I expected this only ... Now your Divorce application has been cancelled ..(shaking his hand with Manik) Wishing you both a happy married life ..

Manik - Thank you ..

Nandini was still in shock .. He asked for her hand and she gave in ..

He lead her to the car and she was blindly following him with her eyes still stuck on him ..

He opened the front seat door and she sat ... He sat on the driver's seat and drove back to the Malhotra Mansion

All the way she was staring at him as to know what happened with him that forced him to change his decision ... and he was aware of her questioning eyes but chose to stay silent

After reaching there .. he just move out and went to their room closing a door with a thud ..

She was still in the hall watching his doings ... and flinched on her place hearing the thud sound which was telling her that he is angry right now ..

Cabir came out of his room hearing the same thud ... he saw Nandini in the hall ..means the Divorce hasn't happened ... he got so happy that he came down running so fast and hugged her tight .. bringing her back to earth from her thoughts

Cabir - I knew it .. Aap kuch na kuch karke ye Divorce rok lengi ..

Nandini - I didn't do anything Cabir.. he himself stopped this Divorce.. I don't know what forced him to do this .. but ...

Cabir (cuts her in between) whatttt.. Bhai stopped it ... wowwww ... this is a news .. This calls for a party .. I'll invite everyone ..

Nandini - noo .. Cabir please .. not today .. we'll have party on the weekend please ..

Cabir - Okay .. acha ..

He stopped as his phone rang ..
He blushed seeing the caller ID ..

Nandini understood whose call it was .. so she played along ..

Nandini - Hann ..say na .. acha what ..age bhi bolo..

Cabir - ..um..yah .. we'll party on the weekend ..byeee.....

Saying so he ran to his room .. and closed the door ..

Here Nandini chuckled seeing Cabir's blushing face ..

Nandini - Chalo Nandini madam ..apne monster ko manana hei ..

She slowly opened the nob of the door and peaked in the room to find her monster pacing around the room saying sweet nothings for her ..

Manik - kutti... saali .. kamini ...(no Offense ✋ just showing their friendship) biwi hei to kya hua .pehle dost thi na biwi to ab bni. itna kuch ho gya..bol nhi skti thi ...pr naii madam ki to ego bhi mount Everest se bdi hei ...ek baar bol deti ki Manik ye Divorce rok lo ... main rok leta .. aaj tak uski har baat maani hei ..ye bhi maan leta .. han maana ki naraz hoon ki usne mujse shaadi ki aur aaj tak wajah nhi btai .. par iska mtlb ye thodi na hei ki main use chodd dunga .. Akhir husband hun uska ...