THREE

The next morning ..

Nandini woke up first and found herself in his arms still sleeping on the floor in the same situation wrapped with a quilt

She adored her husband .. for a time until her eyes filled with tears remembering that today is the day ... she has to fight for her best friend.. for her family.. against the evil ..

Couldn't get enough of staring him .. she placed her lips on his cheeks and kissed him hard there as if sucking out his all the pain .. and kept her head back on his heart ,closing her eyes, she wiped a lone tear that escaped her eyes ..

He opened his eyes to have a look at her .. and kissed her hairs ..and at the same time she kissed his heart ...

They were feeling loved with each other , in each other's arms and warmth... The only difference is one is determined to hold it back .. and the other one wants to let it go ...

They just laid down there absorbing the things happening with them these days

As she started getting up .. he pulled her back and hovered over her ...

After all how can he leave her without having his morning dose??

He slowly leaned towards her. She closed her eyes feeling him near her .. She knows it is gonna be the last time so she wanted to capture this in her heart ...feel with all her senses.. and unknowingly the tears made their way out of her eyes ..

He kissed her forehead.. Her lips lingered in a small smile feeling his lips.. He kissed her left eye and sucked her tears ... and the more tears made way out of her right eye ..

It is said that if the first tear is from left eye it is of pain ...

He then sucked the tears from the right eye too..

He pulled back a little to have a view of her face .. seeing her all devastated.. he couldn't control more and directly placed his lips on hers ...

They kissed in a pure ecstasy

Nandini looked deep in to his brown orbs as if printing his face on her heart ...

And he was trying to understand her pain through the eyes

But the knock on the door brought them back to the real world ..

He looked here and there not meeting her eyes

Cabir - Bhabhi muje apse baat karni hei .. please bahar aa jao

Nandini got up from him and adjusting her night dress , she opened the door

Nandini - I'll come to you in fifteen minutes.. please wait in your room ..

Cabir went to his room and Nandini ran into washroom to get freshen up.

Manik went to the balcony to clear his mind ..

Manik's POV

What should I do ... should I stop this Divorce?? . Her eyes were telling me to stop it ... but what she had done with me ..I can't forget that ... but I also kissed her .. though me and Aliya are in a relationship.. I didn't kiss her .. because I didn't feel like kissing her .. but with Nandini ... what happened to me ?? .. I kissed her with my all means .. my first kiss .. our first kiss ...she is like a magnet.. which attracts me .. The moments since last night were so beautiful ... I didn't find this solace with Aliya.. when she kissed my heart ... it felt like home with her ... if by any chance this Divorce happens then she will go away from me ... but what to do .. I LOVE ALIYA....