O N E

A couple - to be precise a girl is running behind the boy because he has stolen her favorite chocolates..

Nandini - Dekh Manik mein bol rai hun ...meri chocolates muje wapas kr  warna mujse bura koi nai hoga

Manik takes the rounds of sofa in the living room

Manik - (laughing hard)Tujse bura koi ho bhi nai sakta ...

Nandini - ..Yyooooouuuuuuu .... Dekh ab tu ...

..and she threw a cushion at the direction of Manik but he simply dodged it ..

Manik - Oowwww ... Nandini Murthy ka to nishana bhi sahi nai heii ....

She again threw and he again dodged

Manik - Owleee Lee e😛😛😛

Nandini looking behind Manik

Nandini- Areee Cabir tum ...

He turned to see Cabir.. but nobody is there

And The Manik Malhotra is trapped now ...

She caught him and pushed him to the floor and

Boooomm

His bums got hurt 😂😂

She sat on his stomach and pulled his hairs

Manik - Chodd muje you Chudail ... Mere baal ki khaal nikalegi kyaaa

Nandini - Teri Ye jurrat ki tune Meri , The Nandini Murthy ki Chocolates churai... Dekh tu ab ... me tere sare baal nikal Lungii... Ganja Manik 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And she laughed historically on her own imagination

For a second she stopped her hands and Manik got a chance ..so he turned the position and started tickling her

Nandini - Oh ..hoo..hahaha... Manik ..sto.
.stopp ....please...

Her laugh echoed in the house ...

Manik stopped and they laughed again ...

Manik went close to her ears and huskily said ..

Manik - Your new dose of chocolates are already there in fridge

And her face glowed with the 440 watt bulb with her best smile ...

She hugged him and said

Nandini - Oh my God Manik .. Tu hamesha yhi krta hei ...I know already ki tune mere lie chocolates rakhi hogi..but I still pull your hairs ... bda mazza ata hei tere baal khichne me ..

And she laughed again while Manik made a grumpy face ...

Seeing that face ..she again laughed .. but he showed his forefinger as the sign of that he is gonna tickle her again if she laugh more ...

She kept a finger on her lips but still laughing ..

A voice came from behind ...

Voice - Agr shaitani ho gai ho tum dono ki to taiyar ho jaao farewell k lie ... aaj akhri din hei college ka ..Yaad hei na ...

FLASHBACK ENDS

At the poolside

Nandini was there, recollecting her beautiful past

Cabir comes there and sees her sitting there alone

Cabir - Bhabhi, aap aise akele Kyon bethe ho ?

Nandini - Arre Cabir tum ,.. aao na .. beitho..

Cabir sits beside Nandini dipping his legs into the pool just the way she was sitting.

After a minute of silence..

Cabir - (crying)Kal aap chale jaaoge?? Agr Bhai ko kuch ho gya to ?? Please aap muje aur Bhai ko chodke mat jao ??

Nandini - (wipes out his tears) Dont cry Cabir.. please don't cry.. I'll try my best ki ye Divorce na ho ... main tumhe kabhi chodke nahi jaungi akhir tumhi to ek ho jisne muje full support kia hei yahan tak aane me ...
(trying to be funny) aur rahi baat tumhare bhai ki ..to wo Kahan jaega wapas to mere pass hi aaega ...(serious mode). I know..wo jitna bhi Dikhae ki wo mujse nafrat krta hei .. main jaanti hun ki wo mere bina nai reh sakta ...(letting a chuckle) Usko to main sidha krungi dekhna tum !!

Cabir also laughs a little..

Bidding goodnight to each other they went to their rooms ...

As soon as Nandini entered inside her bedroom, she saw Manik, Her Husband standing in the balcony staring at the dark black night sky as there are no stars today same as their dark life...

She ignored him and went into the washroom to change.. As soon as possible she changed and went to sleep directly on her side of the bed .. Manik is still there in the balcony staring nowhere. He is very well aware of all this activity done by Nandini. The thing is, he is still in a dilemma whether to let her go or not. Though Nandini is sleeping or to be precise pretending to sleep, her mind is still thinking how to stop this Divorce. She just wanted to be The Mrs. Manik Malhotra forever even if it is for the name sake only.

Manik came and silently slept beside her turning his back towards her. She turned around after sometime, only to be sad as this is going to be the last night here in this house for her and her husband is not at all looking at her forget even talking..

She just stared at his back thinking about how her life changed all this while from being best friends to the hatred of her husband...

FLASHBACK

MaNan went to college to attend the farewell ..

And there she was, the diva of college
Aliya Saxena showing off her beautiful body curves with an off shoulder frock which reaches to her mid thighs

All boys were ogling at her obviously why wouldn't they!!

And all boys includes our Manik Malhotra too ... though he has an epitome of beauty in her own, by his side ...

Boyssss I tell you 😒ooffff

As Nandini is aware of his love towards Aliya and (unfortunately) haven't realized her feelings towards him pushed him to ask the diva out

Nandini - Jaaa na Manik... Tere ese Ghoorne se wo tere pass ake nai puchegi ki Manik will you go out with me .. Tuje thi jana pdega ... Jaaa mere sher, Khaai me kud jaa ....

She said the last line patting his shoulders lightly

And nowwww .... Manik is on the way to ask her crush out ...

He is looking back frequently as if asking her that he is doing the right thing .. and Nandini showed her thumbs up as he is gonna get whatever he wants.

*******************
Precap : Let's see how Manik and Aliya love story goes on ??

How did you find the first chapter??

Did I make it interesting enough??

Share your Views  ...

LIKE.COMMENT.FOLLOW