T E N

A quick recap:

Manik has filed a divorce but stopped it at the last moment.. MaNan confront each other that all happened because of Aliya and now they are all lovey dovey but still they have long way to go .. Manik has announced about his marriage to everyone in the party and the next morning Navya being All Time Hungry Man's Girlfriend has come with Breakfast but Cabir answerd "Food" when he was asked to chose between Food and Navya. Disturbing Manik's morning romance Cabir tell the whole thing to our couple. Manik plays the elder brother role on his baby brother's sorrow and advice him to always praise the food made by their better half.

" See.. Cabir .. this is totally free advise to you .. Never .. I repeat Never ever compare your better half with anyone or anything. They are way too precious than this .. They accept us the way we are.. so never do that okay.. not even in your dreams!!"

And Nandini was looking at her husband with the admiration in her eyes ..

But the next sentence of him bring a frown on her face and then boom... she's angry ..

" Always say.. 'Sweetheart your handmade food is so delicious but not as much as you' .. remember this and always use this even if the food is burnt or not cooked properly "

************************

"Ohhh you think like that haan .. *pointing a finger at him* now don't come to me for any type of food or any type of romance .. apna saman lo aur guestroom me check in ho jao"

Saying so Nandini went in to washroom to freshen up and the door banged thud which made manik flinched on his place.

Both the brothers look at each other and took the silent pledge of never doing this anywhere in future.

But something clicked in Manik's mind and he turned his eyes to Cabir again with anger in his eyes and flaring his nose.

Cabir sensing the danger got up from the bed saying "Chalo apna kaam to ho Gaya" and ran out to his room closing the door so that Manik can't catch him for disturbing his romance.

Bachara Manik ..

he is standing in his balcony cursing Cabir and making plans how to fire back on him turned, hearing the unlocking sound of washroom door. There she stood .. the beauty herself in saree and wet hairs which did sprinkle water on Manik's face as his legs took him near to his better half.

Nandini stood there patting her hairs dry with towel turned side by side her hairs but those hairs slapped on his face when he yanked her closer by putting his right hand on her waist and with his left hand he placed all her hairs on another shoulder and started placing kisses on her bare shoulder by shifting her blouse a little. She arched back giving him more access.

He took her to dressing table, made her wear Sindoor, Mangalsutra, and Bangles. All time gazing at her lips he applied cherry lip gloss on her lips and started inching closer to her saying "I am Hungry for this..." and this took Nandu back on earth and pushhhhhh .... She pushed him, he landed on bed and received a good amount of pillow slaps as Nandu started hitting him with pillows.

She went down to kitchen to prepare breakfast.. mind you ONLY FOR HERSELF and NOT FOR HER HUSBAND.

But Obviously she made for all three of them and plated her food, sat on table to have it.

Cabir and Manik opened their room door at the same time looked at each other. Cabir averted his look from his brother and silently moved down as his stomach growled in hunger and behind him our hero also moved to have morning meal.

Reaching the table Cabir saw only one plate from which Nandini is eating and nothing at all .. The whole table is empty. With Puppy face he turned to his big brother for some food.

As expected Manik hit on his brother's head and went to kitchen and behind him trailed our Puppy faced human. Nandini was enjoying all this with breakfast instead of popcorn.

But a storm named Cabir suddenly hugged Nandini as he got his breakfast  and settled himself beside his Bhabhi. There came Manik from kitchen with a tray carrying two plates of food. Settling himself in front of Nandini he passed one plate to his baby brother and started munching his food without even uttering a word.

Nandini got up from her place after completing her plate but Manik held her hand. Keeping her back towards him, she stood on her place.

"Babyy.."

"uh uhhum uhhum"

Having no time for his baby brother's Uhhum Uhhum Manik royally ignored him and again

"Babyy.."

This made Nandini turned to him and saw Cabir with his hands on his eyes.

The innocent faced Cabir made her chuckle and now her eyes turned to her loving husband who is now kissing her hands.

"Thanks for the Breakfast Baby"

Getting rid of her hands from his grip she turned to leave.

Peeking from the space between his fingers and seeing the scene clear Cabir took his hands off from his eyes and concentrated on his food saying

"Kya zamana aa gya hei .. koi laaj sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi rahi"

And Manik rolled his eyes at his brother's comment.

Having his tummy full Manik returned to his room to see his wife taking out purse from the wardrobe filling it with some money.

He stood there watching her .. She then went near dressing table and moved her fingers in her hairs setting it .. He was so lost in her that he didn't realize when she left pass him out of the room descending the stairs..

He ran behind her and stood in front opening his arms wide as in to stop her from moving forward.

" oo madam .. kahan ?? "

" Grocery shopping " She replied with a tight lipped smile

"Han to chalo .. even I'll do some shopping with you" .

"Tum ..Grocery shopping k lie aaoge .. wo bhi ese.. ready ho ke .. suit boot me "
She said pointing her hand on him up n down.

"So wha......"

He can't complete his line as third wheel stood there in all his glory wearing a simple oversized orange west and denim shorts and obviously a DUDE written cap on his head with his hands on Nandini's shoulder..

"Let's go" The man said.. and Nandini went away leaving her husband sulking.

Thudding his feet on floor Manik too went to his room as now he is surely not going to office when he can't get his morning romance.

Ohh ohh when did he turn to Majnu from Monster !!!

.........................................

Sure you know this DUDE MAN 🧢

LIKE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.❤