Anti-reminiscing

Warning:
Long Chapter Ahead!

"I know! I know! I'm almost there! Athena's voice rang through the streets.

Currently, she had her cellphone pinned in between her shoulder and ear, one of her hands was stuck on finishing and agonising task in which her skin had to get rawly pierced by the diamond earring while her other hand fiercefully wrapped around her body to overcome the horrendous weather.

"Goodness." The wind howled wilder to the extent where it was troubling the red coat that showed almost all of her nakedness.

She wanted to look sexy. She wanted to look confident. But, she ended up looking like a call girl.

"Everything's almost ready here. Be quick but stay safe," Ace adviced.

"Gotcha." She ended the call immediately and clicked on waze to look at the route. Her false long nails tapped onto the screen of her phone rapidly. "Come on work! Work!" It seemed even the GPS wasn't on her side today.

"Oh, fuck me!"

And right after, her phone slid from her grip. Her reflexes were quick but to no avail, it had joined the running drain beneath her. "No! No! No!"

She sank to the ground, not giving a damn bother if she would attend the party with bruised knees. It was her baby that had just fallen into the pits of a sewage!

She took a good peek at one of the puny holes and already the smell of rotten things came rushing into her lungs and made her gag.

"Oh dear Pennywise, please don't jump scare me. I have a weak heart," she mewled away as she tried to look for her phone.

Just then, a reckless car whizzed pass her and gave her another shower of the day. Athena froze, her newly dyed hair was drenched to the core, her lacy coat were reeking of dead bodies, her precious pink baby was eternally gone and she was sure as hell lost.

That was the exact moment when the whole America could hear a distinct, deafening, "FUCK!"

Ace flinched when a strong arm crashed onto his shoulder. "Hey man, where's the new girl? Is she cute?" Alexander, one of Ace's closest mate, asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"No. Stay off. She's different."

It was this kind of behaviour that sometimes made Ace scratch himself in the head, wondering if A-list was a solemn school or the most deviant one instead. To Ace, this school was nothing more than a brothel.

"Ahh... You mean different... in bed." Alex licked his lips, his emerald eyes glistened with lust.

He believed the new girl would have a type for a black hair jock like him, and since he had always been proud of his built body, there would be no stopping him when he gets his hands on this litt-