Gathering

"Always trust your instincts, they are messages from your soul."

- Anonymous

Athena had her luggages unloaded and found herself engrossed with the hung up pictures of her pale brown-eyed Prince once again.

The environment of the school and the room was almost too perfect for her. Cozy and tranquil. It was only that.

When she was told she belong at 'Block Plabeian', she thought the place would have had spider webs at the corners of everywhere and it was also very likely to be haunted. But, it was very far from that.

It was similar to her room at Ace's house to say the least and she couldn't have asked for more. If a building meant for plabeians could be this beautiful, she could only imagine for the royal ones.

Athena thought to crash at Ace's place to change up but Ace didn't give her enough time to do that and so she decided to use her dorm for tonight.

She lifted her arm to know the time.

8.14p.m.

Ace had arranged a celebration for her arrival at a place that Ace didn't want her to know of yet.

However, she could see pass him like an open book. She imagined the high end party with some- no, lots and lots of haughty rich kids.

So her, being a major part of the carousing with his friends, punctuality wasn't a trivial matter.

"Be there by 8.30, Princess. Don't be late."

Those were his exact words to her and Athena didn't take it lightly. As much as it was unnerving to her, she wanted to fit in quickly with the others. The cool kids. The rich kids. Especially, the friends of Ace.

They are indisputably the most important people in the planet.

Athena didn't have much time to dawdle. Her actions were fast forwarded from that point on. She let her soiled clothes drop from her body while she stuck her toothbrush into her dry mouth, her hands then violently combed pass the tangled ones.

That hurt like a bitch!

She didn't had time to stop nor yelp though. She had a damn party to attend and she swore to be the chick who captures all attention. She nodded confidently to herself in the mirror and continued hopping out of the bathroom with one boot on.

Meanwhile, just a few blocks away from A-list.

Lust- an infamous nightclub among youngsters was more conspicuous tonight than it was in normal ones.

The lounge were purposely dimmed to almost pitch black, the seats blanketed with silks that had red petals sprinkled on it, and most of all, extravagant ivory sheets were specially decorated in their VIP private chambers, in case if one of the five Gods demands to spend the night there.

The workers scurried everywhere, they had to make sure everything and everywhere were beyond perfect. As soon as the bell of the entrance rang with a vigorous force, it was as if time had halted for a while.

A waitress dropped the tray of glass she was carrying, the bar tender overpoured the vanilla syrup, his gaze fixated upon the godly being that stepped in, and drools were coming out of the lips of the girls who were all over their boyfriends and husbands.

The males fought so hard not to shoot a look that could kill as they knew the outcome, and they would not throw what they had then just because of mere jealousy.

The very first thing that had the pulse of everyone became erratic was the sound of his exorbitant black leather shoe coming in contact with the clean tiles underneath them.