Chapter Twenty-Eight

Your POV
After an hour of looking we finally found Sam, Kat and Devyn, They were unconscious in a neighbors shed. We were lucky to have asked them to look around, they were as shocked as us to see them there. We all decided to sit in the living room and try to call our nerves. We locked all the doors and covered up all the windows for safe measures. It was around 11 pm and Lucas was fast asleep, him laying on me while I lean against Colby. "Maybe we should talk more about this tomorrow, early in the morning. And look at the surveillance cameras that we put up." Sam suggested. "Yeah, i dont think that's a bad idea. We have everything locked up right? And all the windows closed and locked as well?" I say tiredly, and see everyone nod their heads, "No one is sleeping alone tonight, so we have to stay in pairs, I don't care if you don't want to sleep on the same bed, just stay in the same room and lock your doors as well." Colby says while caressing his thumb over my hand gently. "So you and (y/n) and Lucas are all together; Kat, Devyn, and Shea; and Corey, Jake and i will stay in the same room, is everyone okay with that?" Sam asks which a question face looking at everyone. "Why Don't Colby and (y/n) Separate as well, like you and kat having to separate?" Shea asks with a rather rude tone. I send a small gore towards her "cause unlike you guys, we don't have just ourselves to look after" I say referring to Lucas sleeping on me. "Oh shit, sorry I forgot about the little guy" she apologizes and I nod understanding that we are all tired and forget some things. "Well goodnight everyone, Me, Colby and Lucas are going to the room, remember to lock your doors after going in." I say getting up, after Colby has grabbed Lucas from me, "goodnight" everyone says and we all head to our rooms.

[Hey everyone, it's nice to be back and writing again. Just a little note, I'm writing another story soon and I really would like to have you guys read it, and give your honest opinion on it, i hope you enjoy and also I will be posting each chapter every Wednesday and Thursday, starting next week though, alsooooo STAY SAFE, right not y'all need to keep clean and don't get sick, I hope y'all are safe😷]