Chapter Three

(Y/N) POV
'What do I say?' Instead of speaking I just say 'I'm scared' I sign in sign language. (A/N Yes your smart enough to know this) All he did was take my wrist and pull me into a hug, "I have no clue what that meant but I'm guessing your scared? Right? So I hope this makes you less scared" he says and tells Sam he's taking me into the next room to calm me.

~5 MINUTES LATER~
Me and him have been talking even though I don't say much I started to speak more to him and louder. Something about him makes me to comfortable..

"So I still haven't gotten your name yet, what is it? I'm Colby by the way" he says with a smile. "My name is (Y/N)... you have a nice name.." I say quietly towards the end hoping he wouldn't have heard me. "I like your name too, it's a very pretty name for a very pretty girl" he grins then I giggle a bit and we hear a knock.

"Hey it's Sam and Kat, can we have (Y/N) to meet everyone, after we kinda have to tell everyone something else" Sam says and I get up and open the door and give him a hug, "You have a great friend.." I say quietly "I know" he laughs and tells Colby to come as well..

~everyone out in the living room~
Sams POV
"So everyone, this is (Y/N). She is very shy and sorry she didn't come out earlier bu-" I get cut off by *drum roll please*.....(Y/N) "But I'm here now and Colby calmed me down, thank you Colby" she says looking at him "No probs" Colby says to her and laughs "so what did you need to tell all of Sam?" He asks as (Y/N) goes and sits next to him on the couch. "Oh yeah, since (Y/N/N) over here is gonna be living with Kat, we need her to stay with you guys for a bit since me and Kat were gonna have a date night! This is a great time for everyone to get to know her! Oh and no hitting or causing fights while we are gone" I say as Kat comes out of the bathroom and says we gotta go. "We'll see you guys later! Bye   (Y/N/N)!" I say and we head out.

Colby's POV
When he said not to cause any fights, what did he mean by that? I'll ask (Y/N) later right now I gotta introduce her to them.

~Continued~