Chapter Nine

Colby's POV
We were sitting on the couch while Sam went to get Jake. We didn't wake (Y/N/N) and I don't know why but I went along with it. Jake and Sam came into the living and Sam went to sit by Kat as Jake sat by me. We were lined up on the couch/bean bags: Me, Jake, Corey and Devyn, and Elton.

"So as you guys know, Elton is moving out. And Jake is moving in. I need to ask you guys something. There is someone else who wants to live here." Sam says and looks towards Kat.
"We were wondering if (Y/N) could live here with you guys? You guys get along with her and it's better her being here with you guys and I leave home everyday for stuff.
And you guys have so much fun with her here!" Kat says excitedly "And Devyn will have another girl roommate!" Corey says and hugs Devyn.
I stand up and jump up "Yes!" I yell loudly "Shhh!!" Everyone else says laughing, "what? Oh shit, sorry I forgot! But it's okay, she's a hard sleeper" I laugh a little and sit back down "can we go back to sleep? I can't wait for tomorrow!" I say and everyone agreed "okay but Kat is gonna take her out and while their gone, we'll make a surprise thing" Sam says and we nod our heads yes "Kay let's sleep!" Jake says and heads up as everyone starts leaving.

I make it to my room, I can't wait 😊