Chapter Seven

Colby POV
I look over and I see (Y/N) talking to Jake and I walk over. "Hey wassup Jake, you two know each other?" I ask kinda worried hoping it wasn't her boyfriend or anything 'wait, why would I care?'

(Y/N) POV
'Why does Colby seem worried?' I wonder as I answer his question. "Oh me and Jake were best friends when I was with my family, it was like four years before Kats family adopted me!" I say hugging him "Yeah, couldn't leave my lil sis here without me, and when you guys said I'll be moving in soon I took the time to see her, oh when I say I sis or call her sister it's cause she's like a sister to me" Jake says as I look up at him, I tilt my head slightly and look up at both of them "Why are you guys so tall?" I ask out loud thinking to myself as they have their conversation. "What was that    (Y/N/N)?" Jake And Colby asl at the same time, I laugh a little and say "oh nothing just thinking" I smile and go head inside to change into regular clothes. As I'm changing (FYI your in Colby's room cause I dunno) I hear someone walk in so I quickly grab the blanket and look to the door to see Jake, "Jakey you scared me!" I say laughing slightly "oh shit! Sorry (Y/N)!" He turns around and walks out closing the door.
FIVE MINUTES LATER
"Okay Jake, you can come in" I yell as I'm on the bed watching some videos. "I'm sorry for walking in on you, I wanted to check on how you are" he says sitting next to me. "So are you living with Kat now?" He asks me, I nod my head and start to fall asleep....