Chapter Twenty-six

No ones POV

"Colby, your going to hate me more than you do now. I'm sorry but...". 

"I helped trying to kill (y/n)" As she's said her final words, Colby's faced dropped and (y/n)s face was stoic. She sat next to Shea and asked her "do you regret helping?" She's response shocked most.

"Of course I regret it. If anything I just thought she was going to give you a scare. I didn't know she was going to hit you." Shea starts to tear up a bit and looks away from everyone. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause trouble to you guys this much..." Shea continues, "The person who did it was one of Colby's Ex's... Colby.. it was (e/n).[(e/n) is ex's name]" as she's said that name, something inside Colby made him worry about everyone's safety. Even Shea's.

"We need to tell the police. Immediately!" Colby yells while looking at everyone scared "(y/n) go get Lucas. Elton unlock Shea. I'll get the car started. Elton and Shea will be in back with Lucas. And (y/n) and me in front" Colby makes the plan and we follow it.

~one hour later~
After going to the police and finding out she is no where in the same town, as for they checked everywhere.

Everywhere except the traphouse.

[I hope everyone liked this chapter. If anything comment your opinions, also have a nice day 🤗]