Chapter Fourteen

[ I'm making this a long story since I've been gone for a while, I'm sorry about that]

He grabs my waist with one hand and my face with the other bringing it closer to his, "will you be my girlfriend?". "Colby... my answer is..."

Colby's POV
'Did I say something wrong?!?' I start to think of all different cases but stop when I hear her answer...
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes Colby"she says and smiles up at me.

(Y/N) POV
I see him smile really big as he engulfs me into a big hug. We held the hug for about 2 minutes. Everyone clapped and cheered. Some of the people that live in the house went and sat in the game room as everyone started to leave to their own homes or to do their own things. Me and Colby went to his room and since I was tired I made him give me a piggyback ride. We got to the room and he put me down. "Colby I'm gonna get in the shower if that's fine if you go next?" I ask him getting my clothes ready. "Yeah you can go in, I gotta post a quick thing on my channel. I forgot to earlier" he chuckles as we goes over to his desk.

30 MINUTES LATER
I walk into the room to see Colby laying his head on his desk. "Colby? You still awake?" I ask kneeling down next to him to see if he is. "I'm awake, just have a headache" he says and smiles a bit. "If you take your shower, I'll help with your headache after" I rub his back and give him a hug, "thank you (y/n/n)" he grabs his clothes and goes to take a shower. I hop onto the bed and start to look through my phone. 'I'll ask Colby when he wants to make it a public announcement..' Not even 10 minutes later Colby walks into the room ready for bed. I pat my lap and tell him to lay his head on it. As I start to massage his head I begin to talk. "Do I have to change to another room now or can I stay with you?" He nods his head "stay" he says sleepily.. I giggle and smile as he falls asleep. I move his pillow to under his head and lay next to him. I feel him put his arms around me and whisper "please don't leave me", I smile and say "I won't, I promise."

Next morning
Colby's POV
I wake up to someone dumping water all over me. "Who put water on me!!!" I yell and get up realizing I'm not inside, but outside in the pool. "(Y/N)!" I yell and fall into the pool and go by the edge to make it seem like I hit my head. I start to hear foot steps then I feel her shake me, "Colby wake up, stop playing around" she says. I stay still and soon I start to hear some crying, "Colby wake up!" She starts to cry and I pull her into a hug saying I'm sorry, but then smirk and pull her into the pool with me. "Sorry but that's payback" I says giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Haha okay, lets head inside I made you food!" She says and gets out grabbing one of the towels out here, "did you plan on getting into the pool?" I ask as she hands me mine. "Yeah, later though" she giggles and heads inside getting a plate for everyone, "Colby can you wake up everyone?" I nod and go upstairs to wake everyone up.

(Y/N) POV
I hear Colby yelling for everyone and I get everyone a plate of breakfast for them ready.

AFTER EATING AND TALKING

"You guys wanna do a video tonight?" Sam asks us all. "Sure" "Yeah" we all said. Me, Kat, and Devyn headed to Devyns and Corey's room to do a makeup video, and Corey went with Colby and Sam to Explore.

Devyns POV
I started on Kat's makeup as (y/n) watched me do it "would you like to play some games on my computer since yours is still in a box?" I asked her and she nodded running to my computer, I simply laugh and continue on with Kat's makeup.
AFTER DOING ALL THEIR MAKEUP

Colby's POV
Me, Sam, and Corey walk in laughing and I feel someone small jump on my back. "Who's on my back?" I laugh a little and the person jumps off and I turn around to see (y/n) laughing. "Sam, what game are we gonna do later?" I ask as I'm hugging (y/n). "We're gonna play the midnight man" he says while making a scary face soon laughing as (y/n) hides behind me. "You promised me you'd never play again" she says as she furrowed her brows, "I said you didn't have to play, do you still not want to?" Sam asks. "I don't, last time I got hurt and it wasn't fun." She sticks her tongue out, "fine then whoever else doesn't want to play can leave" as soon as he says that I raise my hand, "we won't be here then." I say as we go up to our room.

FIVE MINUTES LATER
(Y/N) POV
"So where are we gonna go?" I ask as I lay my head against the desk, "let's go to McDonald's" he says looking at his phone then putting it away. "Okay" I say not thinking anything if it. We start to leave and he's running out to his car "we're meeting some friends" he says getting in.

WE ARRIVE

"I'm gonna order us some food" I say walking away from our table and getting our food. After I told them the order they said it'll be done soon and they'll call me over. I walk back to our table and I see Colby and another girl... and... they're kissing... I drop our drinks and that's when Colby looks over and pushes the girl off and she walks away with a smirk. "(Y/N)! It's not what it looks like! I swear it's an accident" I shake my head and run out with Elton on speed dial, "Elton, I need you here"I say while crying,"I'm at the park we always went to, yeah I'll be waiting but come soon" we ended our call and I see Colby's car slow down next to me then Elton's car, as soon as I seen Elton's car I run across the street not looking both ways, then... I'm consumed into darkness...