Chapter Six

(Y/N) POV
I wake up with me on a futon in a sticky note room, Colby walks in and goes over to me shaking me "Come one sleepy head, Kat wants to talk with you today." He says with an enthusiastic voice "okie.." I say quietly.
(TIME SKIP TO AFTER YOU AND KAT TALKED)
I make my way towards Colby's room to see if he wants to go swimming since I saw they had a pool. Kat, Sam and the rest are already in the pool and now I'm getting Colby. I knock softly, "come in" I hear Colby say. I walk in, with a bathing suit from Kat, on me and sit next to Colby on his bed. I feel him wrap his arms around me as he's laying down still. "Wanna come swimming with the rest of us?" I ask playing with his hair, "yea, I'll be out in a bit. Wait for me outside the door, will ya?" I nod my head and walk outside, closing the door behind me and as soon as I do I here a thud and an 'ow' come from his room. I giggle and decide to play some games on my phone.
About five minutes of waiting, Colby comes out with no shirt on, I blush then giggle as he picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. "Colby!!! Put me down!" I say laughing but holding onto his waist for dear life. "No I think I'm fine" he says as we go outside. "Colby... don't do it please?" I say releasing my hands slightly"do what?" He says then throws me into the pool.

Everyone is laughing and having a good time. I get a call so I excuse myself and answer the phone.
(A/N yes you are friends with Jake Webber lol)
Y-you J-Jake
Y-"hello Jakey!"
J-"Hey (Y/N/N)!"
Y-"did you need something? You don't really call unless you need something"
J-"Actually, I wanted to tell you something, but it's better if you look behind you"
Jake says and hangs up, I turn around and there he is. "Jakey Bear!!" I run and jump on him "It's been forever!" We say at the same time, I get up and help him up. "Quick question, why are you here?" I ask hoping it didn't come out wrong...