Wolf Rage

Author: makemebreakme555 

Description:

After being burned by an ex-boyfriend, Mia returns to her hometown--only to fall into the hands of a more dangerous blaze in the name of Samuel Pierce, the alpha of the Dark Falls pack. 

Since high school, they've clashed heads, and Mia enjoys nothing more than to incite his rage by invading his personal space. But some boundaries were never meant to be crossed, and Mia's about to find out that Samuel's hate for her is superseded by a stronger, much deeper feeling he struggles to hide.

___________________________________________

Excerpt: 

Samuel grabbed her by the shirt and harshly pulled her to his chest. 

"Do you want the spicy burn to stop or not? Open your mouth." 

"No! I don't trust you!"

"Suit yourself. I won't give you the remedy then." Just as he was turning around Mia forcefully grabbed him as he had done to her, and he chuckled in amusement, staying in place. "Last time I'm offering this, open your mouth."

Mia opened her mouth.

"Close your eyes."

Mia glared. What kind of witchcraft buffoonery was this moron about to do?!

After giving him the try-something-and-I-will-kill-you look she obediently closed her eyes.

COMPLETED

ALL AUDIENCES

Prequel to Wolf Chase