Loving His Submission

Author: PrinceKenzie 

Description:

Twenty-one-year-old Lane Wilder lives up to his name. A young college student that has fun in life and only worries about his next lay. With painful past memories, he's striving to make something of himself. He's got back on his feet, slowly, and now he's got a good life. Lane isn't perfect though, he makes mistakes like everyone else. One day while minding his own business, he crashes into a drop-dead sexy man. Even though he's clear to the attraction between them, he wants nothing to do with this man that sends tingles down his spine with one glance. He's in for one hell of a fight as the hunk of a man decides he's not letting him go and he wants Lane all to himself.

Matthias Daniels is twenty-five and has always gotten everything he wanted, except the one thing he wanted the most. As a child, he was left in the care of nannies and butlers since his parents were workaholics that didn't have time for their kids. Now that he's a successful club owner he makes sure that if he wants something he gets it no matter what. So when he bumps into the most beautiful man he's ever seen, Matthias is determined to make the little spitfire his in every way. He's a Dominant, a highly possessive one at that and when he realizes that his boy is running from something his protectiveness kicks into overdrive. But the young man repeatedly shuts him down, something he's not used to, making it difficult for him to help.

COMPLETED

MATURE

Followed by Our Little Alien