My Clumsy Valentine

Author: silverbanneret 

Description:

"A rose for the lady," a voice said. 

I looked up to see hazel eyes looking down at me. A smirk plastered on that very familiar face. 

Callum Ross.

My jaw dropped and every person in this room gasped. I composed myself and looked back down to his hand. 

He was holding a single rose. "Alright," I said, "who paid you?" 

------------ 

The File is something Callum Ross takes up as a game. The File has the names of the girls he has already slept with and how long Callum has taken to make them fall in love with him. It was all just a game to him. Well, he is known as the playboy and heartthrob of their school. 

What if his best friend challenges him to target Felicity Lane? And who is Callum to decline this very "challenging" challenge? 

Felicity Lane. She is the typical nerd of the school. Also known and bullied for her baggy clothes, thick glasses and best of all, her clumsiness. 

With Valentine's Day coming up, she watches her best friend, Quinn, gets bouquets of flowers and tons of gifts. Of course, along with that she also hears all the profanities screamed at her for being "too ugly for Valentine's". 

Felicity didn't care. She hated Valentine's Day. 

But what happens if the hottest boy in school, Callum Ross, gives her a single rose?

COMPLETED

ALL AUDIENCES

The Spin-Off is called My News Girl