Loving His Dominance

Author: PrinceKenzie 

Description:

Michael Santiago just opened his restaurant by day, club by night: The Backdoor. He's wanted to open his own restaurant since he was younger and finally he's done it. Now with his dream come true up and running, he has the chance to have some fun instead of working all the time. He ventures to a new kink club in the city, The Red Door. Spending most of his time concentrating on work and his restaurant he hasn't had time to venture to a club in months. He didn't know that one trip to the new club will change his life forever in the form of a tiny dark-haired twink.

Dennis Fernandez just finished his years of college education and is on the road to be a teacher. He's always loved kids and knew he wanted to be a teacher since he was a young boy. With his academic life done, he lets his best friend drag him to a new BDSM club in town named The Red Door, thankful since the last club was too far from the apartment and had been closed down for a few months. Denny, as he likes to be called, didn't expect much, just to check it out and maybe find a Dom to play with for the night. He didn't expect to capture the attention of a Dom as soon as he stepped foot into the club.

Neither expected it to turn into more than a one night play, much less play turning into love.

COMPLETED

MATURE

Followed by Loving His Master

(not yet posted)