Creating a Luna [Sample]

Author: InsanelyCorrupted

Description:

Aren never had to answer to anyone but herself since she was very young. As one of the most accomplished lead singers of her time, she travels the world with her band, 'My Glass Rocket', living the life of a Rogue. 

After finding out her brother is the new Beta of one the biggest Wolfpacks in the U.S. Aren decides to pay her brother a little visit and take a break from all the stardom to focus on being a wolf.

Shane is the Alpha of La Rosa De Sangre. The biggest badest werewolf pack in America. Shane finally finds a Beta to challenge his work and perfect it. The only problem he sees is that the man has a sister who has been a rogue for the majority of her adolescence. 

 Although he wants to meet the only family his new best friend has, he's not too keen on meeting a girl who is the face of fame and glamour in every media source he sees.

 _______

"I am his alpha," I growled.

"I am his sister. The oldest and I'm alpha as well, don't you forget that Shane,"

"You are also my mate and my Luna. Don't you forget that Sweetheart," she growled at me the hostility of her anger transcending in the aura around her.

"I am no fucking Luna," she spat the word out as if it burned her to even think it. "You better remember that Sweetheart or I'll be forced to remind you of that every time I get the opportunity. You treat me as an equal, not one of your submissive little bitches are we understood?"

An alpha's warning growl ripped through her chest roaring with strength. The alpha strength in her sent chills down my spine. She's strong. Stronger than I care to admit. I growled back at her not liking the disrespectful demeanor she challenged me in. My growl easily overpowered hers, that's when she growled back full force shoving me back.

COMPLETED

MATURE

Sample - Pubilshed on DREAME

Followed by The Huntress