We are never ever getting back togethor;)

1 year later!! ( haha sorry I'm getting bored with this story)

Rana POV

We were all backstage getting ready for a concert... Including me! Can u believ it?! Today is the last day of the tour and I want to make sure that a certain person gets the point and leaves

me behind in his past. That's right Ryan still is trying to make me like him. It's crazy. He tried running over Liam! He tried kidnapping and he also tried getting the boys to like him more than liam!! He does not know his limits. " come on babe u ready for the song?" Liam smirked at me.

I nodded and turned my mic on. "Lets do this 💩" I quoted. We rose up onto the platform I glanced at Liam Niall Zayn Harry and Louis they all nodded there heads. Let me explain so Ryan is here at the concert :/ which sucks but now he can learn his lesson and every directioner will now his story:)! " hello guys how are you all doing today?" Zayn asked the fans. All I heard was MANY and I repeat MANY screaming of " we love you" "today we have a song out for a special boy" I glared at Ryan's seat. There he was sitting as clueless as ever.

--------------------------------------------------------

" We are never ever getting back together !!" I ended the song. Ryan fumed with anger but it was amusing. "Thank u everybody we love u soo much" Harry screamed over top of the fans.

I hope certain people learn there lesson and never ever do the mistake again!!

Liam POV

"I love you Rana" I placed my forehead onto hers " I love you too" she whispers back.

5 years later

" I do" sai the boys

" I do" said the girl friends;)

HIIIII lol sorry I had nooooo time I update and this is te last chapter it's... Very sucky anyways I love u all and I might make a be story next summer hah

Thanks for reading my story I hope you enjoyed it:)

Forever&Always~Directioner