Will you be my girlfriend?

Rana POV

"Good Morning Love" Liam said as I opened my eye slowly so that I could get used to the brightness. "Good Morning Liam" I replied sweetly,"Liam when did you wake up?"I asked "Just a couple of minutes ago" He spoke. "You know you don't need to stay in bed until I wake up too." I informed him. "What if I wanted to wait for you" ,he smiled "You look absolutely adorable when your sleeping" Liam flirted with me. "Well thank you handsome young boy." I winked back at him. he chuckled and gave me a peck on the forehead. We got out of bed and got dressed for today. We walked down the steps hand in hand. I stopped on the last step noticing that our fingers were intertwined together. " Come on lets go I'm starving." Liam tugged at me. "Liam I don't think Harry would approve of this" I motioned to our hands. He nodded and let go. We made our way to the table where everyone was already having breakfast. "What are we doing today?" I asked enthusiastically. " Well while you two were sleeping in we decided that we were going to the beach. So right after we eat go get ready" Zayn explained. I smiled and agreed. "Okay well I'm going to get ready for the beach be down in a while" I said and hurried back up the stairs. I decided that I would wear my purple bikini for today. I got dressed again and headed down for like the hundreth time today.

*At the beach*

Rana POV

I was laying down on my little turquoise blanket and tanning. I could hear footsteps behind me. I opened my eyes and found Liam. "Why are you tanning now come on love you can do that later now lets go into the water." he mentioned. " Nah I'd rather tan." I replied. "Okay then" Liam replied with an evil grin plastered onto his face. "MISSION GET RANA IN THE WATER" Liam yelled. "The boys heard and ran over to us. Louis and zayn held my feet while Liam and Harry held my arms. Niall and Suha held my body and they ran to the water. "On 3 we swing her in the water" Louis explained. "NOO Louis don't do it or I will hide all your carrots" I threatned. " 3. 2. 1." The water formed a massive splash. "payback time" I thought in my mind. I'm thinking how about I don't come out of the water not until a while. After all I can hold my breathe for a long time. I smirked under water. " You guys um. Rana has not came out for a while now." Niall said worried. "Relax she maybe is umm uh. OKAY NO TIME TO RELAX PANIC!!!" Harry screamed. Maybe its time to get out. I swam closer to the shore and peeked my head over the water just to see their reactions. Alright enough of my amazing pranking. I came out of the water like nothing just happened and tapped Harry's shoulder from behind. Harry quickly turned around and looked completely shocked but went in for a hug. I laughed my head off. "You do know that I can hold my breathe for about a minute and that was what I like to call Payback" I smirked. "Rana never do that again do you under.." Harry said but I interrupted "When did Harry become daddy direction" I teased. We all had our laugh even Harry laughed. It was coming to an end of the day and we were all gathered around a campfire. I was sitting in between Liam and Harry. Suha was next to Harry and on the other log was the rest of the boys. Liam wrapped his arm around my waist and suprisingly Harry did not clear his throat like usual. I took this as a chance and cuddled a bit more with Liam. I glanced at Harry and he smiled at me. This is just a little bit weird. "Rana can we go somewhere in private please" Liam whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and we stood up ready to leave. "Liam, Rana where are you guys heading?" Harry asked. "Just on a little walk"Liam winked at Harry. "Okay have fun" he winked back. Whats up with all this winking!! Liam and I walked in silence for a little bit until we stopped. There was nothing other than the beautiful view .of nature. The sun was about to go down and the beach waves came crashing every once in a while. I felt at piece. There was a rock near by that Liam told me to take a seat on. Liam kneeled onto one knee. "Rana Styles I know I only knew you for a couple of weeks now but I really like you. No, I love you." Liam said, I smiled revealing my dimples. A young man came to Liam and handed Liam his guitar. He began strumming to their song Moments. "

Shut the door Turn the light off I wanna be with you I wanna feel your love I wanna lay beside you I cannot hide this Even though I try

Heart beats harder Time escapes me Trembling hands Touch skin It makes this hard girl And the tears stream down my face"Liam sang Harry popped up from behind him and began to sing his solo. " If we could only have this life For one more day If we could only turn back time" Then the rest of the boys joined in with the song. " You know I'll be Your life Your voice Your reason to be My love My heart Is breathing for this Moment In time I'll find the words to say Before you leave me today They all became silent as Niall's solo came " Close the door Throw the key Don't wanna be reminded Don't wanna be seen Don't wanna be without you My judgment's clouded Like tonight's sky A tear slid down my face and Liam wiped it away. At the end of the song, Liam wrapped it up " You know I'll be Your life Your voice Your reason to be My love My heart Is breathing for this Moment In time I'll find the words to say Before you leave me today

You know I'll be Your life Your voice Your reason to be My love My heart Is breathing for this Moment In time I'll find the words to say Before you leave me today" "Will you be my girlfriend?" Liam asked and pulled out a jewlery box. I glanced at Harry to see if he approved of this. He nodded his head. "Yes I would be glad to be your girlfriend." I replied. Zayn came and opened the jewlery box. It contained a silver necklace with a locket. Liam took the neclace and placed it around my neck. I opened the locket and found it empty. "The locket will contain a picture in just a couple of minutes." Liam smiled. We stood up and he put his hands around my waist. I grinned and placed my arm around his neck. We leaned in and he kissed me soft and passionatley. I grinned through the smile. There was a click sound and then a sudden flash. Liam and I broke apart. " Rana here you go the picture that can go into your locket." Louis smiled at me. I took the picture gentley and looked at it. "Thank You guys this means a lot to me. The song, necklace and thank you for well everything." I explained. The picture was beautiful it was of me and Liam's first real kiss togethor.