Movie Night :)

Rana POV

I know its kind of weird to have your best friend as your brothers boyfriend, but I want harry to leave happy. We were headed back home and Suha was sleeping over. There was a couple of conversations here and there but all I wanted to do was think. Think about how life would be without my brother. I Glanced out of the window, while we were passing by a park. I observed all the little children having fun. Laughing,playing and smiling. " We are home" Harry announced interrupting my thoughts. "How about we have a movie night." Suha offered smiling nicely. I nodded my head and headed to my room so that I could change into my PJ's. Stripped off my clothes i replaced them with a purple tank top and grey sweat pants. I wanted to be comfortable tonight. I grabbed my phone and headed back down to something I never wanted to see. I knew I still had to pull a prank on harry. I sneaked down behind the couch where Harry and Suha were flirting and kissing haha neermind they were eating each others face:P. I quickly tiptoed towards the couch. I bent down to knee level and began to crawl toward Harry. I stood up and got ready. "on 3.2.1" I whispered to myself.

Suha POV

I really did not want this to end. I could feel the sparks blowing up into huge fireworks." Wait wait oh no Rana is coming down she cant see this it would be awkward" I thought to myself.

*Flashback*

" So my brother pranked me the other day I have to prank him back so when i give you the signal any day at any time just distract harry" I read Rana's Text message. I agreed and gave her a promise

*Flashback End*

Oh No really she gives me "the signal" now. Rana winked at me so I cuddled with harry a lot more that way he would be turned on. I gave his lips a little peck and put my head back on his chest. Seems like harry wants more. He lifted my chin up with his finger and leaned in. I winked back at Rana once he closed his eyes. "AHHHH" Rana let out a shriek that pierced through my ears," You naughty little Harry" Rana finished off while motioning her fingers back and forth as if she was his mother. I laughed at their brother sister relationship. "Seems like you pulled off a very neat trick" Harry smirked. Harry yanked Rana by the waist and pulled her on top of his laps " TICKLE MONSTER IS HERE" He Hollered. Rana's smirk slowly faded away as she realized what is going to happen. " STOP HARRY STOP" Rana tried to say through the laughing."No time to stop now say you are sorry and i will stop tickling you" Harry smirked evilly " NEVER" she yelled back Acting all brave. Harry did not stop tickling instead he went for the weak spot below her foot. " OK OK I SURRENDER",she said in between breaths. "Im sorry" she whispered. Harry chuckled " that's better" He mentioned as he walked up to the tv and inserted a random scary movie. " Suha you can go and change upstairs I put some extra nightwear in the washroom" Rana informed me. I nodded my head and got up to get dressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

We were watching the movie and my favorite part was coming. I remembered this part of the movie is really horrifying so I looked at my right to see how my sister was doing. Rana had the blanket covering her face but a tiny little hole for to see from. On my left was Suha. She was biting her lip and covering her eyes. I grabbed both of my girls and put them so that they were practically laying down on my chest. Suha had a tight grip on my shirt while Rana was covering her self up with her blanket , laying on me. I put my arm around both of their waists to comfort them. The murderer in the movie was suppose to pop up any minute now. "AHH" the girls shrieked in unison. Suha grabbed me even tighter if that was even possible and Rana began to nibble on her nails. I turned off the movie and came back to the girls. "You guys okay?want to go to sleep now?" they both nodded and lay down on the floor. We decided we would be sleeping there tonight. I lay down in the middle and grabbed the blanket to cover me up. Suha slept right away but Rana took a while until she fell asleep. To me it looked as if she was in deep thought. I had a feeling that it would be about me leaving tomorrow. "Rana are you thinking about tomorrow?" i asked very concerned. "Ya kind of" she whispered so she would not wake any one up. I got up and went to lay down beside her so that we could talk. " Look Rana ill be here before you know it I promise" i consoled Rana. " I know but I've never had someone that loved me this much ever since the accident. and i don't want to loose you" Rana sighed and began to tear up. Which caused me to tear up. " Rana don't talk about that accident that happened okay please just promise me one thing. You will stay bubbly and happy until I come back okay" I asked Rana. she nodded and came and lay down near me. I moved my fingers in a circle motion on her back to comfort her and before you knew it she was in a deep sleep. I kissed her forehead and went to kiss suha. I went back in the middle of both girls and wrapped my arm around Suha. "I'm going to miss these girls soo much: I whispered to myself.

HII my little sister is going to school when it stars!!! Ya that's all I got Byeee xx

Forever&Always~Directioner💙