where are my parents?

Chapter 2

Rana's P.O.V

I began blinking to regain my sight and looked around to see my surrounding. A white bed, white room, white everything. There was not even one spot of dust. Everything was as white as the snow on a cold winter day. " why am I in a hospital?" I whispered to myself

Right after I asked myself that question everything came flooding back. From the excitement to the horrible sight to the hospital. The doctor came into the room with some papers and a pen. " hello ms. Elsadig may I ask how did you end up in the hospital?" the doctor asked very politely.

" well from what I understand, we were in a horrible accident in a plane. This plane was heading to Hawaii." I replied," excuse me doctor but do you know where my p.p.parents are?" I stuttered as I spoke.

" I'm sorry to inform you about this ms. Elsadig but your parents could not be rescued from this accident and unfortunately past away" he replied quickly waiting for my reaction.

" t.t.they past away NO THEY CAN'T I'M ONLY 15 I NEED MY MOM AND DAD" I hollered in anger, " I need my parents" I finally ended. From that moment i broke down into tears that could have flooded the whole hospital. When I calmed down I just had one more question one very important one " where am I going to stay who is going to take care of me?" I asked with a little bit of hope that my uncle would not mind taking me in with him.

" we found some lovely parents that don't mind having another daughter they would like to adopt you" the doctor explained, "they are coming to meet you in a couple of minutes they have one son his name his Harry you can go home with them today" he continued.

" okay thank you for all your help" I replied kindly trying to hold back the Tears that were trying to escape my eye. I went and got dressed into some clothes that were surprisingly not white. To tell you the truth I was in desperate need of my parents but I would just have to suck it up and live with my new "parents".

:( awww mommy and daddy r gone:( what do u think of the story.. So far

Forever&Always~Directioner💙