Undeniable love ( A Liam Payne love story)

Chapter 1 Rana's P.O.V

It's been exactly 3 years 2 months and 1 day ago that my real parents died.

*flashback* "This is my first time on the plane I can't wait" I explained to my parents " yes we know that I'm your father" father replied " oh sorry I'm just really excited" i said We were going to Hawaii for a family vacation but that did not turn out so good. We boarded the plane and got ready to take off but before you knew it the plane was already moving forward. I was looking through the window and saw another plane heading right toward us. I was only 15 so I did not know if that's normal or not besides it's only my first time riding. I thought to myself maybe this plane is on another lane. Before you knew it everything went black there were sparks Going off everywhere! The plane began to heat up I looked out of the window one last time and noticed the wing is on fire and has crashed right into the other plane... I heard my parents voice fading away in the background " I love you" were their last words. And that was the last time I ever saw my parents. Everything went blurry and fuzzy. It was just a pitch black screen in front of my eyes.the heat was rising second by second. All I could hear was the obnoxious sound of people screaming their lungs out. The smell was nothing but metal fatigue and the disgusting smell of fire surrounded me it was all climbing up my nose all at once. I felt muscular hands pick me up and placed me on to a comfy bed. I felt a quick sharp pain in to my arm. Ugh how much I hate needles:(!

HII First chapter and my first story it's summer break and I'm having a blast what about everyone else?

Forever&Always~Directioner💙