Bye Harry

Suha POV

I woke to the sweet smell of Harry's Cologne running up my nose. I open my eyelids and saw myself in his muscular arms that were wrapped around me. I gave him a peck on the lips and left to get dressed. I noticed Rana waking up. She groaned and moaned while clutching her stomach. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly. Yup i was seeing Rana in pain. "Rana whats wrong? I asked with 100% concern filling my voice. "nothing really just the time of the month" she answered back getting up and speeding to the washroom. " Great Harry is leaving today and she has her period..things are going to get a lot more moody with that mood swing." i whined.

Harry POV

Alright here goes nothing. I called the taxi to come and pick me in 1 hour. I went to get dressed i picked out my jack wills purple hoodie and some sweatpants. I cant wait to get back to the boys they are like my brothers but to do that im going to have to leave my sister. At least I'm not leaving for the whole year. To come and think of it where is Rana. I zoomed down the stairs into the kitchen where Suha was making pancakes. She is so sweet. " Good morning love you look beautiful today." I complimented her. " Thank you very much you look not so bad you self" she said with a wink. "Do you know where Rana is?" i asked hoping she knows. " She was in the washroom doing um uh stuff." Suha said and looked down." Check if she is still there." I nodded and headed to the bathroom. *knock *knock. " I'm in here" Rana said she sounded in pain. " Rana its Harry are you okay?" i asked. " ya just um girly thing oops" Rana said and covered her mouth. I bet you she had wide eyes. " don't worry its fine if i know you are having your monthly routine." I said to relieve her. I heard Rana sigh and i chuckled to myself. I head back up to my room, grabbed my suitcase and made my way back down. I placed my suitcase near the door. I went to the kitchen where everyone was gathered around eating breakfast but before I entered I put the best fake smile on my face took a breath and walked in the kitchen.

Rana POV

Harry walked in with a smile on his face but I could tell that it was totally fake. I could not handle it anymore. I cant handle the fact that in 2 hours Harry wont be at home. I ran up to him with tears flowing down my cheek like a waterfall and enveloped him in a bone crushing hug. He kissed my forehead and began to sob with me. I noticed Suha was beginning to tear up to. I wiped away my tears kissed harry on the cheek and whispered "I Love You" into his ears. He kissed my forehead and let me go. Suha came running up to him and did the same as i did. Harry picked her up and pecked her lips passionately. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. After a while I cleared my throat and Suha lay her head on Harry's shoulder and began to spill her tears on his sweater. Harry placed his forehead on top of hers and whispered "I Love You". Suha replied back the same thing trying not to choke on her tears.

Harry POV

" Alright well I'm going to have to leave, the taxi is coming in a couple of minutes" I mentioned. I hugged my mom and dad and gave them a little kiss on the forehead. "take care of Rana for me please i will call and skype you everyday" I informed them. They nodded their heads and gave me one last hug. I was looking around and could not find Rana or Suha. thump* *thump I heard them coming down the stairs swiftly. "Harry can me and suha come with you to the airport" Rana persuaded me with the help of suha. I gave them a half hearted smile and nodded. *BEEP *BEEP " come on ladies follow me" I headed out of the door and entered the car followed along by my lovely girlfriend suha and my amazing sister Rana. The whole ride back was full of little conversation and a couple of laughs. " We are here" the taxi driver announced. All three of us exited the car and I got my luggage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last time I will see my sister and girlfriend. I was heading over to enter the metal detector thing. I hugged Suha and pecked her passionately. "I will call skype and text you every day okay " I promised Suha she nodded her head and let the tear fall. Next came Rana. I hugged her tightly not ever wanting to let go. Sadly I had no choice. I looked her straight in the eyes " Rana be strong I will be back faster than you think I love you" I said and kissed her forehead. I walked through the metal detector and walked away. I glanced back to see the two girls i care and love crying i waved one last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suha POV

" come on Rana lets leave the airport before it starts to flood with our tears." I joked with her to lighten up the mood a bit. we grabbed our selves a taxi and headed back home. The taxi ride was completely silent.

*flashback*

"you will never be our daughter we never loved you I am so ashamed to even call you my daughter LEAVE MY HOUSE YOU WORTHLESS CHILD " my parents hollered at me.

*end of flashback*

" Um uh Rana My parents kicked me out of the house and i have no where to stay could i maybe um stay for a couple of weeks?" I asked Rana while biting my lips. " of course you can I'm going to need company while harry is gone" she replied kindly. The rest of the ride was dead silent.

HIII I just realized I always start these comment things with HII in capitals haha I'm

Smart :P notice the sarcasm

Forever&Always~Directioner💙