Truth or Dare

Rana POV

You may have not noticed but I'm still that very shy girl deep inside of me, so I still feel a little bit awkward making 4 new friends very fast. I wonder if they play truth or dare nicely. " Listen up no backing out of any truth's or dares" Louis informed us all. We were all getting ready to play we were just waiting for Harry to grab some snacks. "Okay lets begin the game" Zayn said eager to start,"Okay Suha truth or dare" he asked. " Truth." she answered. Zayn rubbed his chin acting like he was thinking " AWW MAN", Zayn snapped his fingers " I suck at making truth's. Okay who is your celebrity crush ever since you were young?" Zayn asked. I laughed at his lousy question. " UM uh Logan from big time rush" Suha spoke and looked down. "Hurtful" Harry placed his arm onto his heart. "Its okay Hazza I will always be here for you" Louis said sincerely while patting Harry's back. We all exploded into fits of laughter. Niall was about to cry from all that laughing. Zayn and Liam were slapping there knees while rolling on the floor with me. We all took a deep breathe to regain our control and continued on with the game. " Rana Truth or Dare" Suha asked me with wide evil grin. "Dare" I replied. Suha grinned even wider. Oh no I know exactly what she was going to do. She had this all planned out. "Okay you have to have a full out make out session with one of the boys. (Not her brother) What you have to do is spin in a circle while your finger is pointing at someone. I will stop you from spinning randomly and you have to kiss the boy that you point to for about 30 seconds." Suha explained. " b.b.but what if it lands on harry" I stuttered. "Well obviously you will get spun again." Suha informed me. I muttered curse words under my breathe and looked at Harry to see if he approved of this. Harry nodded his head. Suha spun me until I got very dizzy and suddenly stopped me. I regained my balance and opened my eyes. I followed where my finger was pointing, Liam Payne. The boy i have been crushing on for the past 2 years. Suha pushed me up to him, I gave Suha a death glare. She knew I had a major crush on him what am I saying I'm in love with a boy I just met !!Why is she making me do this. I walked slowly until I stood in front of Liam blushing like crazy. " Well come on now we don't have all day" Suha quickly spoke with a massive smile that spread from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I shut my eyes and leaned closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. Our lips met and I felt sparks everywhere. I forgot everything that was around me and focused only on Liam. The sparks soon turned into colorful fireworks. His tongue asked for entrance but I denied it. Don't get me wrong I would totally let it in but I just met him. I opened my eyes for a second and saw that he was smiling in between a kiss. I broke out a small smile too. " 3. 2. .1" The boys counted down. We broke apart and both blushed. I sat next to Liam as we continued our game of Truth or Dare. The entire time I was thinking about one thing. Did he feel the fireworks too?

Liam POV

Rana was a beautiful girl and I feel like the luckiest boy in the world since I got to kiss her. I felt so many different feeling all in 30 seconds. It was the best couple of seconds in my entire life. I hope she felt the same way.

Harry POV

" How about we go out for dinner?" I suggested "NANDOS" Niall screamed. " sure you guys up for some nandos?" I asked. Everyone nodded and agreed. " Okay so its settled everyone go get dresses and meet down here." I ordered. The boys all scrambled up stairs but I pulled Rana back for a minute. " Rana I have something to ask you okay" I nervously said, " Um uh would you ever lie to me?" I asked " NO NEVER!! wait why?!" Rana replied " Nothing big but promise you will answer this next question honestly." I asked. Rana nodded her head in agreement to the promise. " Um uh do you um who is your celebrity crush, or just who do you fancy in general? I asked nervously Rana bit her lip and looked worried. " uh I um.. I fancy .. L.L.Liam" she replied quietly. " Okay thanks for telling the truth" I mentioned. " Wait Harry am I in trouble for kissing Liam?" she asked with worry filling her voice. "No not at all I was just wondering" I assured Rana. She ran upstairs to get dressed as I stood there thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the restaurant*

Rana POV

We all ordered our food and began to make conversation with each other. I could hear many conversations going on all at once. I did not want to intrude in any of the conversations so I kept silent. The food arrived and we all began eating. " That was an amazing meal" I spoke. "Of course it is everything from Nandos is amazing" Niall explained. I laughed. " Rana may I talk to you in private please?" Liam whispered in my ear. I nodded and we walked outside of the restaurant for some privacy. " When we went to get dressed Harry pulled you back to talk to you" He said, I nodded my head. " Did you maybe get in any sort of trouble because of the kiss." Liam asked kindly. " No Liam don't worry he was just asking me a question" I replied, " Why would he be mad at me?" I stopped Liam from going back in and asked him. "Well when we were at the airport Harry strictly told us that you were off limits." Liam explained. I nodded a little bit frustrated. Harry does not own me I can date anyone I want. Yes I appreciate him being protective but he had no right to tell them or to tell me who to date. "Lets just go back inside before he thinks anything happened" I mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back at home*

Rana POV

" I'm bored lets watch a movie." Niall exclaimed " A scary movie" Zayn added. " but scary movies are .. scary" I said. " No shit Sherlock" Zayn laughed at me. I hit him with a pillow and guess what ... I missed :P ya I can't aim properly. " Okay ill make the popcorn you guys decide which movie" I offered. After making the popcorn I popped back into the living room where everyone was sitting. The only spot left to sit was beside Liam on the floor. I smiled and sat beside him. The movie started and I was already scared, who knows when the killer decides to pop up. We were through half the movie and at this scene, all the scary parts happen I just know it. I was hiding under the blanket with only my eyes peeking through. "I GOT YOU NOW" the killer screamed in success. I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw the popcorn everywhere. The killer was dragging the 5 yr old away with knifes sticking in his belt. He had pulled her by her hair and shoved her in the car. I closed my eyes tightly. I felt muscular arms wrap around me and I cuddled with Liam. My head lay on his chest while my eyes were glued shut. Harry cleared his throat and I noticed Liam unwrap his arms from around my waist. I got a bit upset about this. " I will be going to bed I cant handle any more of this horror" I said and ran upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth. "Why did you ruin that moment Harry WHY?" I mumbled to myself. I heard more and more people coming up the stairs to go to sleep. I exited the bathroom and bumped into Harry. Great just the person i did not want to see " Oh sorry Rana um Good night" Harry apologized. "Ya okay bye" I replied a bit rude. I walked to the room I shared with Liam and went straight to bed. Liam joined me a couple minutes later. "Sorry about earlier I um" Liam tried to say. " Dont worry its not your fault it's Harry's I really don't know what was wrong I was scared and you were just helping by comforting me" I rambled on until soft lips met the skin of my forehead. "Thank you for understanding" Liam sighed

" and Good Night Love" he pecked my cheek and wrapped me in his arms. "Good Night to you too Liam" I pecked his cheek.

HII why am I always hungry!!! Who would u ship yourself with from any celebrity and who would u ship me with?

Forever&Always~Directioner💙