Epilogue

4 years later.

Life was absolutely brilliant.

Seonghwa was dating his childhood sweetheart after finally confessing his deep love for her.

Hongjoong was getting married to Park Jiwon (E:U), a mafia leader of a girl gang. The whole gang immediately became a part of your family.

Yunho was secretly seeing someone, making Wooyoung and San determined to find out who the mystery person is.

Yeosang and Chuu started dating after she accidentally left her diary open and Yeosang read all the sweet and wild stuff she wrote about him. He still teases her about it till today.

Mingi had a huge crush on the girl he got locked in a closet with while playing seven minutes in heaven. It was so obvious that he likes her, but he keeps denying it. He never told anyone what happened in the closet because of the "what happens in the closet, stays in the closet" rule.

Wooyoung and Yeri got married. It wasn't unexpected since they couldn't keep their hands to themselves at all.

Jongho and Heejin were still very much in love. They broke up in the middle cause of a few misunderstandings, and Jongho took her all the way to Jeju Island just to apologize and get her back. They were inseparable since then.

You and San, on the other hand, were currently walking hand-in-hand along the coast of Gunsan— the place where you met for the first time when you were sixteen years old.

"I can't believe it's been eight years since we met," you say, watching the sunset at the horizon. Rich hues of red, orange, and purple blended together, creating a beautiful masterpiece.

Still, the masterpiece walking beside you was much more beautiful than any sunset. He looked more ethereal with the golden sunrays falling on his skin.

"I can't believe it's been eight years since I fell in love with you, babe," San says with a chuckle, bringing your intertwined hands to his lips.

He stopped walking, making you stop as well. He stood in front of you, looking pretty nervous. He took a deep breath, taking your hands in his.

"Kang Y/N, from the moment I saw you here in Gunsan eight years ago, I knew there was something very special about you. I wanted to protect you so bad even though I barely knew anything about you. I was so happy when Hongjoong decided to let you join us. I was even happier when we started to date," he gets down on one knee, taking a small box from his pocket and opening it to show you a beautiful ring that had a diamond, your birthstone, and a ruby—San's birthstone. "And now I'll be the happiest person alive if you let me love, protect, and cherish you forever."

He took a deep breath again, looking into your beautiful tear-filled eyes. You looked absolutely gorgeous in his eyes.

"Kang Y/N, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" you immediately say, tears freely streaming down your face. He stood up and slid the ring onto your finger; it fit you perfectly.

"You said you wanted to get married at twenty four," he chuckles. "So I waited for four years to do this."

You wrapped your arms around his neck before crashing your lips onto his. He kissed you back passionately, smiling into the kiss, making you smile as well.

"Fuck, I love you so much," San says, kissing you all over your face, making you giggle.

"I love you too, Choi San. I always have and I always will."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

× × × × × × × × × ×

The End.