Chapter 11

One week later.

You were at a small restaurant, eating tteokbokki at the rooftop seating, celebrating Ateez's success of wiping out one of their rival gangs. Doyeon was always shooting you dirty looks and kissing San whenever you accidentally glanced at either of them. You just rolled your eyes and payed attention to whatever Seonghwa and Yunho were talking about. Seonghwa and Jongho were the only ones who were actually properly talking to you.

You got up to go use the restroom after you finished eating. After you were done with your business and got out, you accidentally bumped into a man.

"I'm so sorry," you say and bow.

"It's alri—oh, Y/N?" you looked up at the man and froze. It was your ex, Daegang. You didn't notice that everyone's attention was on the two of you now.

"How are you? Didn't expect to see you here," he said with a smirk, pulling you into a hug. "I must say, you still look gorgeous."

You forgot that you had a memory loss of four years. To you, you were pretty much seventeen years old right now.

You pushed him away from you. "Well, it's almost been two years and I still can't stand you."

He chuckled. "It's been four years, love."

"What? We broke up two years ago after you cheated on me."

"Uh, aren't you currently in a relationship?" he questioned.

"No, I didn't even date anyone after you," you say, eyebrows furrowing.

"Um, Y/N, we broke up four years ago," he said, glancing at Ateez who all looked shocked and confused. "And aren't you dating Choi San?"

That's when you remembered that you're suffering from a memory loss. "Oh, um, sorry, I'm a little drunk," you lie. "And no, I'm not dating San. We never dated."

Daegang raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Well, you can always come back to me since it looks like he clearly can't satisfy you," he said with a laugh while glancing at San.

"Leave before I satisfy myself by ruining your pathetic face, Daegang," San said through gritted teeth, his voice laced with venom.

Daegang just laughed and winked at you before he left, trying to hide the fact that he wasn't scared of San right now.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You could feel your head aching.

"Y/N, you okay?" Heejin asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah," you say softly, opening your eyes to smile at her. "I'm going for a small walk."

"No, you can't," San said sternly, still pissed off.

You rolled your eyes. "I wasn't asking for permission, and I'm not going to run away."

"Take someone with you, then."

"No, fuck you," you spat and storm off. You were thankful that no one followed you.

You walked along the small footpath, walking past several shops and stores, until you reached a convenience store. You went in and bought a small bar of chocolate; it always helped you calm down.

You sigh as you thought about stupid you feel right now. How could you forget that you've lost your own memories? Especially in front of your cheating ex?

Why did he ask you if you're dating San of all people, when it was pretty clear that San's with Doyeon?

---