Chapter 29

You woke up to familiar surroundings, and on an extremely familiar bed. This was your bedroom, after all.

Well, yours and San's bedroom.

You immediately went to the bathroom, scanning yourself in the large mirror. You blushed when you realised that you were wearing San's black t-shirt that reached to your mid-thigh. Your hair was completly tangled, making you groan at the thought of how long it would take to tame it. Purplish bruises were scattered all over your body. You took the t-shirt off, finding more bruises littered on your abdomen and back- the bruises on your back were bigger and darker. You decided that it wasn't a big deal now since Dongheon is dead anyway. Plus, the bruises would disappear in a couple of weeks. You grabbed a towel before you took a long, hot shower.

After your shower, you dried your wet body and hair before wrapping yourself up with the towel. You got out of the bathroom to get some clothes to wear when you noticed another person in the room.

"Y/N..." he says softly, scanning your towel clad figure from head to toe.

"San..." you murmur.

"God, what the fuck have they done to you?" he whispers with furrowed eyebrows while approaching you, running his fingers lightly along the bruises on your arm.

"San, it's fine," you say, trying to calm him down.

"No, it's not," he scans your other arm. "Look at the bruises, Y/N. It's terrible."

"It will heal in a few weeks," you say with a small smile.

San ignores what you said. "It's all over your arms and legs. Do you have it anywhere else?"

You bit your lip, not wanting to worry and upset him more than he was now. "No, I don't have it anywhere else, San. So don't worry about the brui—"

"Take the towel off, Y/N."

"H-Huh?" you murmur. Your cheeks began to turn pink. Sure, San has seen you naked a hundred times before, but since it's been nearly two years, you felt quite shy.

San takes two steps towards you, standing dangerously close. His beautiful eyes never left yours, and you found yourself getting lost in them. Before you could register what was happening, San unwraps the towel from your body, leaving you completely bare in front of him.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" he questions through gritted teeth as he turns you around to see the bruises on your back.

"Dongheon," you answer. You quickly turn around and cup San's cheeks, stroking his soft skin with your thumb. He calmed down a bit, melting into your touch.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so, so sorry," he whispers, eyes filled with pain. "I treated you like absolute shit before. I already lost you once, and—"

You brought his face down to yours and placed your lips on his, cutting him off mid-sentence. He kissed you back passionately, pulling you closer to him by your bare waist. Your hands went around his neck, tugging on his hair. After a few minutes, he pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours.

"I love you, Y/N," he says lovingly with a smile.

"I love you more, San," you peck his lips, feeling the goosebumps arise on your skin.

San chuckles, stroking your goosebumps. "Let's get you dressed, love. Everyone is dying to see you." You nod happily, kissing his lips one more time.

---