Chapter 12

The next day after you woke up and took a long hot shower, you felt your heart immediately sink while you searched for your missing ring.

You noticed that you weren't wearing your ring last night, and planned to search for it today, assuming you forgot to wear it after your shower.

That was the only thing you had after your accident. You searched for it everywhere, but you couldn't find it. If you were wearing it, there was no way it could've fallen from your finger when it fit you so perfectly. Tears began to stream down your face.

"Why are you crying?" Changwoo asked, placing a tray of food on your bed. "What are you looking for?"

"M-My ring," you sobbed. "I lost it."

"Oh, that," he said. "It's with Sir, I saw him take it yesterday."

You wiped your tears. "Which Sir?"

"San."

"Where is he?"

"Conference room. They're going on a mission soon, so they're having a meet—"

You ran out of your room and towards the conference room, ignoring Changwoo's protests. You opened the door and barged in.

All eight pairs of eyes were instantly on you with their guns pointed, startled by the sudden bang of the door against the wall.

They lowered their guns once they realized it was only you.

Changwoo was right behind you. "I'm sorry, I tried to stop h—"

"Give me my ring," you said in a cold tone, glaring at San.

He sat up straight in his black leather chair, fiddling with his gun. "What ring?"

"Don't you dare play stupid with me, Choi San," you spat. "I know you have my ring."

"That's not your ring," he said, getting angry. "That's Y/N's ring, I don't know how you got it."

You slammed your fist on the wooden table, startling Mingi who was sitting on the chair beside where you were standing.

"I said, give me back my fucking ring, San!"

"It's not yours!"

"Calm down, both of you," Yunho interrupts, glancing between you and San who were locked in a glaring battle.

You rolled your eyes, and accidentally shifted your gaze to Yeosang who was seated beside San. You noticed that he was wearing a red hoodie.

You felt a sharp pain in your head, making you hold your head as you let out a small whimper in pain.

"Here!" you say happily, handing Yeosang a red hoodie. "I saw this at the mall and bought it for you. It's your favorite color too!"

"Wow, my little sister got me something?" Yeosang teased, ruffling your hair. "Thank you!"

You felt tears threatening to spill as the flashback ended. You slowly let your hands drop to your sides as you approached Yeosang.

---