Chapter 6

You woke up in a strange gray room. There was only a table and two chairs in the room; you were seated on one of the chairs.

You knew this was some sort of interrogation room- you'd seen them enough in movies.

The door swung open and a tall man walked in, unlocking your handcuffs. You assumed that he was your kidnapper.

"Who are you?" you asked bravely despite noticing the gun in the front pocket of his black pants. You guessed that some mafia gang kidnapped you. "Why did you kidnap me?"

The man just kept quiet as he dragged you out of the room and to a large expensive-looking living room.

"Let go of me!" you yelled, struggling to free yourself, not noticing eight widened pairs of eyes on you.

The man let go of your hand and bowed in a different direction from you. That's when you noticed the other people present in the room, who all happened to be men.

Incredibly, strikingly, drop-dead gorgeous men.

They were all frozen in place.

Your eyes widened when you saw Seonghwa. "You! You're that guy who saved me at the club! How dare you kidnap me!" you burst out.

Seonghwa cleared his throat and stood up, approaching you with small steps. "Well, Eunji," Seonghwa purposely called you that to see how you'd react. "We didn't mean to abduct you, we just wanted to talk."

"Who kidnaps a person just to have a conversation? And Eunji? You've got the wrong person," you say, raising an eyebrow. "My name isn't Eunji."

"My apologies, but isn't that what you told the guy I punched at the club, though?" Seonghwa asked.

"Why would I tell my real name to some creep clearly trying to get in my pants?" you say, rolling your eyes.

"What's your real name, then?" he asked.

"I'm not gonna tell a bunch of kidnapp—" you were interrupted by your phone ringing.

You took your phone out from your pocket and was about to answer it when Seonghwa snatched it from your hand and accepted the call, putting it on speaker. He motioned you to talk.

"Hello?" you say.

"Hello, we're calling from Hues Gowns. We had received a custom online order from you, a midnight blue slit gown. Your order is ready, ma'am. Please let us know when you would like us to deliver it."

"Ah, yes! Tomorrow by noon, please," you say, forgetting that you're currently kidnapped.

"Alright, your order will be delivered to Kang Y/N, Byeol apartments, apartment number 2303—"

"Yes, thank you!" you squeak, pulling your phone out of Seonghwa's grasp and hanging up. You didn't want your kidnappers to know where you lived.

"K-Kang Y/N...?" you heard someone say shakily behind you.

---