Chapter 2

You were making breakfast while Yeri was running around the apartment, making sure she got everything she needed for the interview. "Y/N, do you know where my lucky pen is?"

"It's in the second drawer with the other stationary," you answered while stacking the mini pancakes you made and putting maple syrup over it. "Come eat, Yeri."

Yeri stuffed her mouth with the mini pancakes, chewing very fast.
"Slow down, you're gonna choke!" you scolded.

She grinned. "I'm sorry, mom," she teased, making you playfully roll your eyes.

"Don't forget that we're going to celebrate tonight if I get the job," she reminded after you both finished eating.

"Yeah, of course," you chuckled. "All the best!"

"Thank you!" she hugged you before putting on her heels and leaving.

You sighed. You had to find a job too. Back in Busan, you worked in a small cafe for a while after your accident.

You wondered what you worked as before you lost your memories. Did it pay well? Did you even have a job?

Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone's notification ringtone. You checked the notification: Get upto 50% off on all items only today at Zara! Valid in all store outlets.

You thought it was a good idea to go shop after lunch since you had nothing to do anyway.

You took a shower and dressed casually before taking your car keys and driving to the mall. You were happy that there wasn't much traffic along the way.

You shopped for a good three hours, buying a lot of stuff for your apartment and yourself. You even bought a necklace and a dress for Yeri, confident that she'd get the job. Yeri was extremely intelligent and talented. You remembered how amazed you were when she hacked into her ex's instagram account to prove that he was cheating on her. You knew she'd get the job; there was no way any company would reject her skills.

After another hour of shopping, your phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Get ready to go clubbing tonight!" Yeri squealed loudly on the other end. You could imagine her jumping in excitement right now.

"Congratulations! I knew you'd get it!"

"Thank you! What are you doing right now?" she asked.

"I'm at the mall, I was going to leave now. See you at home!"

"Okay! See you soon!" she said cheerfully and hung up.

~

As soon as you got home, Yeri ran and crushed you in a tight hug.

She already did her hair and makeup. You gave her the dress you bought for her and she decided to wear it for tonight, saying that it was 'perfect for clubbing.'

After you wore your outfit for tonight, which was a short black dress that showed a good amount of cleavage, Yeri started doing your hair while you did your makeup.

"There were five rounds in the interview, the last one was with all the CEOs. There's three of them and they're all so fucking hot," Yeri said while curling a strand of your hair with the curling iron.

"There's three of them?"

"Technically there's one, the main one, Kim Hongjoong," she explained. "The other two helped him start the company and they're like his best friends. There's actually eight of them, but the other five don't deal with recruiting new employees." You nodded as you listened.

"The youngest amongst the three, Jung Wooyoung," she giggled at the mention of his name. "He's so fucking hot. I noticed him checking me out. He even smirked at me when I caught him staring."

"Well, looks like you're gonna get laid in office now," you teased.

"Honey, I might even get laid tonight," she smirked. "We're going to the club owned by him and I bet you half a million won that he's gonna be there."

---