Ch 1: Cause We kissed

Nina POV:

I ran downstairs as my friend called my name.

"What is it Candice?" I asked reaching her.

"Do you like Daniel?" She asked.

"Why would you ask that question?" I answered.

"Every time we plan something to ruin his "status" you end up ruining it." She said aggettated.

"Candice he's not worth all that." I said lying. I do love him, I think.

"NOT WORTH IT. HE SLEEPS WITH EVERY GIRL HE THINKS IS "CUTE"!" She was practically yelling now.

"Jesus Candice can you calm down." I rolled my eyes. She glared at me.

"Fine I will calm down, but just to let you know this conversation isn't over yet, I just have to go to Paul's house cause he's sick and not a dick." She smiled. I sighed. Yes Paul is her hubby to be, in other words he proposed to her two months ago and she is going to drive me insane. She left slamming the door behind her. Sometimes I want to kill her, but I love her like a sister. Steven, Ian, Michael, Joseph, Paul, and Zach, are like my brothers. Matt Davis tends to be a dad, so I call him Daddy. Sara is like my mum. Phoebe and Kat are like my other sisters, so ya I have a huge family. Then comes Daniel Gillies or as the world of TVD calls Elijah Mikaelson. He is just an amazing dude that people juge because his past isn't really pretty. I don't know my feelings for him and I definitely will not tell them until I'm sure...

Daniel POV:

I sat in my bed just looking at the ceiling. People judge me from my past. I know I did some horrible things, but that was my stupid teenager self. Ok I have no excuses, but some people deserve second chances. I consider my self to be one of those people. How come Nina can give me another chance? As if she was reading my mind I received a text from her.

Neens: I'm the one giving u a second chance because I think people deserve chances to fix there mistakes if they are desperatly willing to, but they don't understand. Me: Well hello to you too darling. Neens: I didn't say hello?
Me: No love, but it's ok. ☺
Neens: Now that's one other reason why I give u chances.
Me: Now do tell me who doesn't understand? And what do they need to understand?
Neens: Candice yelled at me because I lied & told her you r not worth sabotage. She said u sleep with every girl u meet. And it's driving me insane the way they treat u. I mean the girls, cuz the guys dnt believe u r like tht any more.
Me: So u lied bcuz...? Neens: Bcuz I know u better than they do and...
Me: And...? Neens: Nothing, never mind. Look just b careful.
Me: Y do u care sooo much? Neens: Cuz I (1) Trust u (2) Think of u differently (3) Believe in giving people other chances even if they kill my parents (4) I'm tht kind of girl.
Me: Ik u r. I just wanted u to say it ... And with that we ended our conversation.

Nina POV:

Candice was back and she brought Paul with her.

"Now tell me why do you defend this dude?" She commanded. I looked at Paul who smiled trying to be supportive. I now know for sure I'm in love with Dan.

"Cause we kissed." I confessed. Her eyes grew and Paul gave me the thumbs up....