Ch 10: The Big Day

Nina Pov:
When it's your wedding day are you supposed to wake up nervous? And if waking up nervous wasn't the only thing, I woke up nervous to girls yelling at me. Well that's what happens when you befriend your whole cast and your hubby-to-be's cast. My stomach was in pain. I sat on my bed as Candice made her way over to me.
"We woke you up to get fully off the bed darling." She told me. I managed to give her a weak smile.
"I'm sorry my stomach hurts like hell." She looked at me worried. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Nice I'm sick on my wedding day. Perfect. Soon Sara and Candice helped wash my face because I was dizzy. Candice closed the toilet seat and helped me sit on it.
"Today is the 17th of September, shit."
"Why shit? It's your wedding day."
"Ya well I'm late." They both looked at me.
"Sweetheart, when was the last time you and Daniel had sex?" Sara asked.
"About a week ago." I answered.
"Well congratz she's pregnant, now please may we get ready?" Phoebe came in with 3 tests. They left me to do them.
Positive
Positive
Positive
Well that's great. What will Danny say? Will he leave me like he left Rachel? I'm so scared.
Daniel Pov:
I waited next to my best men, yes I said men. Am I supposed to be nervous? This is the 2nd time. Well I actually love Nina. The music began. This whole Vampire Original theme has been taken to extremes. Then I saw her, the love of my life, wearing that white dress and what looks like fake blood stains. I looked to my other side to see her Maid of Honor and Bride's Maids. She looked amazing more than amazing, stunning. I smiled as Paul walked her towards me. He placed her hand in mine and patted them both.
"Take care of her buddy." I smiled and nodded. We hugged and she placed both her hands in mine. I smiled at her.
"We are here to join these two in holly matramoni..." (A/N: I dont know how to spell it and what they actually say, so I'm sorry.)
"...I'm the most happiest girl alive and I'll think my haters will tripple, but I'll still love you til my heart stops beating, I stop breathing, and my soul vanishes to where ever." She vowed.
"Well I know this is my second time getting married, but we all know why I got married the first time. It wasn't out of love it was because I had to. I know I had a messed up past, but you took the time to get to know the real me and give me more chances, though I thought I didn't deserve them... I promise to be by your side no matter what happens, and I want to start a family with you." I vowed.
"Does anyone not want these two to wed? If so speak now or forever hold your peace." No one said anything. We placed the rings on our fingers.
"By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Gillies, you may kiss the bride." And with that I kissed Nina. Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva Gillies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Nina tell Daniel she's pregnant or will she hide it til the end? Do you think that now that they are married there is no more story? This is just the begining. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for the 1.05K views you guys r the best.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡