Ch 8: Suprises

Nina Pov:

      I sat in my hotel in New Orleans. It's been two weeks since me and Danny got back together and I couldn't be more happy. I'm here in New Orleans while he's all the way in Los Angeles, though Ian's with me, but I miss my guy. Ian went to get some snacks for us and he's been gone for an hour. Honestly does it take that long to get snacks? I grabbed my phone and decided to look for him. I went straight to the elevator and clicked the down arrow. The elvator's doors slid open. I went in and clicked GF. When the elevator stopped, I went directly to the lady behind the desk.

          "How may I help you?" She asked.

          "My friend, Ian Somerhalder, did he come back yet?" I answered.

        "Tall, black hair, ice blue eyes?" She questioned with the "He's so hot." Look.

         "And taken." I replied. She blushed.

         "No he didn't, will you like me to notify you when he arrives?" I shook my head.

         "No thanks." I went back up to my room and threw my phone on my bed and fell back. I sighed. Where the hell are you Somerhalder?

              Daniel Pov:

        I'm now in Ian's room of the hotel in New Orleans. I decided to suprise Neens. He texted her saying it was an emergency and to rush over to his room. I hid in his closet and heard the conversation.

            "Jesus Christ Ian, you scared me, what the hell is wrong?" She asked. Her beautiful voice like a song to my ears.

           "I-I forgot." He said. I can tell that he was smiling.

          "YOU FORGOT? IAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING!" She yelled. I laughed quietly.

          "Wait." He told her. He clicked the stereo and "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo started to play.

          "What the hell is going on here Somerhalder?" She questioned quieter. I opened the door at the part where he begins to sing "And I'll say will you marry me?" I got on one knee and opened the red box revealing the diamond ring (as the pic above). She placed her hands over her mouth and squeeled.

            "Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva, will you spend your life with me and marry me?" She nodded speechlesly.

              "Yes." Ian smiled. I got up and she hugged me. I kissed her.

              "I love you." She said.

              "More." I slipped the ring in her finger as she moved the promise ring onto her right hand. This is actually happening. She is my everything.