Ch11: Honeymoon

Daniel Pov:
My dreams came true. I finally married the girl of my dreams. She sat by me on the bed. I smiled at her she smiled back. She had taken off her make up and dress and she wore shorts and an oversized shirt. I looked at her again. She looked pale and tired. I assumed it was because she woke up early today. Then she ran into the bathroom and I followed. She began to throw up as I moved her hair back. I began to worry. I helped her up and she washed her face. She smiled a weak smile.
"Are you ok?" And with that she began to cry hysterically. I pulled her into my arms.
"Shh, I'm here for you." She looked up at me and I wiped her cheeks.
"Daniel, I'm pregnant." I looked at her suprised and happy.
"And why are you crying?" She shrugged.
"B-because I thought you weren't going to be happy, like with Rachel and I w-was afraid because John u-used to hit me and I don't know." She cried.
"Your my wife not my slave to hit you and I wasn't in love with Rachel I was stupid and a dick who made a mistake, I had to learn the hard way. You Nina, you're the one I love and want to be the father of this child." I explained. She smiled. I took her to the bed and let her rest. I can't believe I'm going to be a real father and the woman I truly love is the mother.
Nina Pov:
A month had gone by since I found out I was pregnant. Danny and I were on our way to our first doctor's appointment. We were going to find out how long have I been pregnant. I looked at him as he drove. He was smiling from ear to ear. I never seen him so happy in my whole life, well actually when we first started dating and at our wedding he was extremly happy, but other than that I haven't seen him. We pulled into the hospital's parking and went in. We headed towards the nurse behind the desk.
"Hi, how may I help you?"
"Hi, I have an appointment with Dr. Marc."
"Name?"
"Nina Gillies." She typed it on her computer.
"Ah yes, Mrs. Gillies, please have a seat Dr. Marc will be done shortly." I smiled and nodded. We went over to the chairs and sat down. Daniel placed his hand over my baby bump.
"Are we going to find out the baby's gender yet?" I shrugged. A tall man with blonde hair and green eyes appeared.
"Mr & Mrs. Gillies?" I assumed he was Dr. Marc. We stood up.
"Yes?" He smiled showing off his pearl whites.
"Right this way please." We followed him into a room. In that room I had my first ultrasound and it turns out I'm already three months pregnant. Wow. Next month I get to find out the baby's sex and the doctor will be able to tell me when exactly will I be due. He told me most likely June 17th, but who knows for sure? (A/N: my birthday).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait, but as I mentioned before I was in Dubai. Comment to tell me wether she should have a baby boy or girl. Thanks again for the votes and views. U guys rock!