Ch 9: Wedding Planning

Daniel Pov:
I sat on the couch by Nina. Everyone was here from Paul to Candice to Ian and Claire and all her other friends from TVD and The Originals (my friends included). We were going to start planning our wedding.

"So I was thinking we do the wedding in Malibu." She announced.

"Whatever you want babe." I told her.

"Not whatever I want, you're not getting out of this." They laughed.

"I just want to get married to you, I don't care if we get married in the cementary." I explained.

"Malibu it is." Candice said writing it down on paper.

"What colors?" Phoebe asked.

"Mmm, red and blue." Nina answered.
"I like that." I spoke up. She smiled at me.
"I know you do." Candice scribbled it down.
"What else?"
"Can we have a theme?" I looked at her then to Candice. She shrugged.
"Why not?" She smiled and clapped her hands.
"But what theme?" Paul looked at us. I soon realized that I'm getting married to Nina before Paul marries Candice.
"How about The Vampire Originals." Steven announced.
"Vampire Originals?" We all looked at him.
"Yeah beacuse Nina is in The Vampire Diaries and your in The Originals, I just put them together." He explained pointing at me.
"That is why I love this guy." Ian said. Nina looked at Candice. She wrote it down on the piece of paper.
Nina Pov:
By this time we had everything covered up. We knew who was going to bring the DJ, cake, Preist, and more. Now all we need to do is see who are we going to invite. The hard part.
"Well I'm not inviting Daniell at all." I joked.
"And I'm not inviting Nina." He teased.
"We'll just have a wedding without the bride and groom because they disinvited each other." Candice played along.
"Now for the real work."
"Let's do this Mofos." Mike said.
"Ya!" I cheered. We got to work.