Ch 14: It's Happening...

Nina Pov:
     I woke up to contractions. I screamed in pain causing Daniel to jump.
     "What's worng love?" I couldn't help, but to scream.
     "It's happening Daniel!" I yelled. He jumped out of bed and wore his gym shorts and a shirt.
     "Ok c'mon baby, let's get you dressed." He helped me up as I slipped on a dress.
     "DANIEL!" I screamed louder in pain.
     "Breathe Nina, in out, in out." I had no choice but to do what I was told. He grabbed the hospital bag and helped me down to the car. He allowed me to get into the passanger's seat and then he threw the bag onto the seats behind us. The contractions became stronger.
       "SHIT THIS HURTS, DANIEL!" I yelled as he sped off.
       "Imma call Candice to tell the others." He picked up his phone and dialed the number. I began breathing faster. The pain was overwhelming. Keep breathing Nina, keep breathing. I closed my eyes.
          The next thing I know, we were in the hospital and I was being taken to the delivery room. They started telling me to breathe. I kept breathing faster and faster.
                          ****
            A while later I was in the delivery room. I would get contractions every now and then, but it wasn't time yet.
               Daniel Pov:
       I waited eagarly by Nina as she came closer to giving birth. A few minutes later it was time.
          "Come on Nina push." The nurse said. Nina pushed and screamed in the process.
           "C'mon babe I'm right here." I whispered trying to make her relax.
           "Another one." Nina pushed.
           "It's ok Neens your doing good baby." I told her.
           "The final one on the count of three: one...two... three." Nina pushed hard and yelled so loud, but the sound of our baby filled the room.
            "Oh my gosh." I smiled.
            "Congratz it's a boy." The nurse said holding him.
             "I wanna hold him." Nina said. One left, one to go.
             "Here you go."
             "Welcome to the world Ian Austin Gillies." I looked at him. He was so cute. Tiny, but not so tiny. I smiled and sat by Nina who was crying tears of joy.
              "You did it." I told her.
              "We did it. You're a dad." She told me. We smiled. Everyone came in to see Ian. The nurse came back in.
             "What did you name him?" She asked.
             "Ian Austin Gillies." I answered. Nina flintched in pain.
             "Oh God I think she wants to come out now." Nina told me. The nurse rushed and took Ian back to the baby room.
              After 5 minutes. The nurse held our baby girl handing her to Nina.
               "It's a girl."
               "Welcome to the world Nai Haley Gillies." This is all I could ever ask for. A woman to spend my life with loving her while she loves me and two beautiful baby twins. They came in to check on Nina.
              "Who's this little girl?" Candice asked.
               "This is Nai Haley Gillies. Say hi to Auntie Candice." Nina answered.
               Nina Pov:
        They took Nai back to be with Ian in the baby room. Ian and Candice were standing in front of my hospital bed.
         "So Danny and I have came to a conclusion that we want you two to be the god parents of Ian and Nai." I told them. There smile grew.
         "Really?" Candice questioned.
         "Really." I replied. She came over to me and hugged me and she began to cry tears of joy. Ian soon came to me and also hugged me. This is the best thing I could ever imagine. Two beautiful babies, a man to love forever, and my friends.
           A week later I took pictures of them (pic above). They looked so adorable. I hope that one day they'll be successful the way they want to be and they'll love and protect each other. They'll find close friends and live an amazing life. Soon find their own love of their lives and have kids just like Danny & I were blessed with them. I love them, I love Daniel, I love my friends, and I love life....
               *Sorry for the long wait being a SABIS Senior is hard.*