16. kiss

Kellin's pov

When Oli walks out of the bathroom I can tell that he's high. I want to be the only special k  in his life. When he sits on the couch I follow and sit in my spot. His lap. It's been a week since we started dating and not once have we kissed.

He wraps his arms around me and I rest my body against his. "You're upset," he says noticing that I haven't said hi to him or asked to watch cartoons.

"So."

I am upset, he's high. He sighs and puts his chin on my head. Neither of us are okay. I feel so upset, I really like Oli but he's just so sad. I don't think I'm helping his mood..

I turn around and straddle him so I can look at his face. His eyes are dark and reminds me of a dark forest. Theres green in his eyes but I can almost never see it. He looks at my lips and then my eyes.

"You are beautiful," he says and I blush.

My insecurities tell me he's lying but I wish I could believe him. Just because I hate how I look doesn't mean he doesn't like how I look. Hopefully. I want to kiss him..

I grab his face gently and his eyes flicker to my lips again. I look at his lips as I lean in and softly close my eyes when our lips touch. He kisses back and I feel warmth seep into my cold soul. After a moment of kissing with no tongue he lightly pulls away.

I blush and look at him, he has a little smile on his face. "You're amazing and adorable," he says and I  hug him with no plans of letting go. I melt against him and he holds me.

It's very strange, I think I already love him. I love him but it hasn't improved my suicidal thoughts. I wish I could get better.. I wish I knew how to help Oli.

-
3rd person pov

Oli: you look very cute

Kellin: stop looking at meee

Oli: you're face is squished against my leg, how can I stop looking?

Kellin: all bite you *pouts*

Oli: kinky

Kellin: ;)

"A winky face," oli mumbles under his breath unimpressed with the cringy emoji.

Oli: uh huh

Kellin: whattt I like that face??

Oli: I like you're face

Kellin: my taste in music is your face

Oli: tøp sucks

Kellin: I suck

Oli: I wish

Kellin: really? I don't mind

Oliver's face heats up and he glances st his boyfriend for a moment. Kellin is looking at him waiting for an answer.

Oli: to soon, but I'm looking forward to it ;}

"Oh my god, you think my winky face is bad but you put this one?" Kellin exasperates. Oli chuckles a little and ignores him. The two continue to text about random stuff because they both can express themselves better through texting.

Thoughts?

Lmao theres like... one or two more chapters