3. pics

Oli's pov

In the tour bus I hide in my bed with the curtain closed. It's like a coffin in here. It's been about a month of talking to special K and shes talked me out of killing myself three times already. I just want to die so bad.

Its usually talking about movies or me trying to explain that I'm better off dead. I know nothing about her except she knows her dinosaurs and listens to good music. I also know she loves pokemon.

Oli: what's up

Special K: Vic's taking pictures of me and I'm u n c o m f o r t a b l e

Oli: what does he do with the pictures?

Special K: sells them

Oli: are they nudes? That's not right..

Special K: not really it's just like this >

Oli: Is that you??

Special K: yup, but that's a wig

Oli:
1) you're really hot
2) are you okay with him selling them?

Special K: yeah, I guess. As long as I'm not naked I'm fine with it.

Oli: ;-; that's not nice, now I'm questioning my sexuality

Special K: are you gay?

Oli: very but that pic is making me question if I like girls

Special K: lmao

Oli: I've never seen any pics of you until now I'm wondering what you look like

Special K: if I send a picture then you're going to be disappointed, I'm flat chested  :/

Oli: I'm not really a boob guy

Special K:

Oli: you have tattoos?

Special K: they were temporary

Oli: you look pretty, certainly you could get a better boyfriend

Special K: my boyfriend is really hot and takes care of me, that's the best I can do. He might take pictures of me and sell them but that's not too bad. And I look bad with all my clothes on.

Oli: why censor is? And it's not right to do that

Special K: I dont want you to see how flat chested I am..

Oli: that's silly

Oli: I have to go, I'll text you later

Special K: good night

- Kellin's pov  -

I look at Vic and then to the ceiling. I hate it here.. "how about we make a porno," he says and I look at him with a frown.

"We already talked about this.. I don't want to," I mumble. He makes an aggravated noise and I sit up nervously. He's looking at me like he might hurt me. I get up and grab pants and start putting them on. I need to get out before he gets mad.

"Why? Why kellin? Huh? You're shy? Is that is? You're not shy when you are being spanked," he yells.

"I dont even enjoy that vic! I fake it so you are happy," I say tears brimming to my eyes.

"That's Master to you," he says grabbing my thoat. I close my eyes and grab his hand trying to pry it off. I can't breath. He shoves me onto my bed and pins me down.

"Please d-don't," I say scared.

"You have two choices, have sex with me right now or leave," he says and tears fall. I dont run. He takes that as my answer and takes off the pants i halfway put on.

Its okay..

This is what the real world is like. This is what happens when you get kicked out when you're young and have to find someone who will take you without calling child services.

Vic is 32..

Me? I'm still a teenager..

Thoughts

Theories

Questions

Vic?

Kellin?

Oli?

This story?

Omg my tags dissapear after ever chapter and I'm getting annoyed