9. gender

Kellin's pov

As we enter the hotel room he puts me down on a bed. Pain shots up my body and I make a face. I lay on my stomach and put my face in my pillow. "I'm going to sleep, today has been exhausting," he says and lays on the other bed.

He turns off his lamp and I look at mine. "Can we sleep with mine on? I'm uh.. scared of the dark," I whisper the embarrassing response. He doesn't give me a weird look or anything negative.

"Yeah, we are off tomorrow so maybe tomorrow we can go get a nightlight for the bus," he says taking off his shoes.

I watch him and then look away when he starts taking off his pants. I get under my blankets and takes off my shoes and let them fall off the bed. I sigh and get my phone out. Its already 12pm.

"Goodnight kells."

"Kellin.. and goodnight Oli," I say and he smiles.

We go to bed but i can't sleep. I really cant sleep alone.. I sit theres waiting to sleep but it doesn't happen. I look over at Oli that is asleep. I'm so tired..

Slowly I get up put of my bed and sneak into his bed. He doesn't wake up when I get in but he does stir a tiny. I face away from him but just being in the same bed help me feel at ease.

-

Oli's pov

When I wake up I'm pressed against a warm body. My hand in a warm place I open my eyes to see kellin's hair. My face heats up as I feel that my hand is up her shirt.

Flat.. completely.

She turns over still asleep and against my thigh I feel.. something hard. Her skirt is up and she clearly has a dick and is innocently cuddling up to me. That explains the flat chest. How did she get in my bed?

Does she even go be 'she'? I've never said any pronouns in front of kellin and they never mentioned any. I've just been assuming.. They open their eyes with a flutter and their face goes red. "S-sorry," kellin says and pushes their skirt down.

"What are you're pronouns?" I ask with sleep in my voice. They roll over so their on their stomach to hide the boner.

"Um.. I'm a guy but I don't care about pronouns. Vic said I had to pretend to be a girl so I wear all girl clothes. But I kinda didn't want you to know I'm a guy because um.. you're gay and that makes it more possible for you to force me-"

"I wont ever touch you unless we both want it," I interrupt him. He looks at me sadly. He hums a little and puts his face in the pillow.

"Thanks you.." he mumbles. I feel bad that he was in such a bad relationship. Why couldn't he just go back to his parents? I know hes 18 but that's not to old to live with your parents.

His phone starts ringing so he gets it and I see 'daddy' on his screen. He presses the red ignore button and goes to text.

Daddy: where the fuck are you?

Daddy: I'm going to punish you do bad you're never going to run away again

Daddy: I'm sorry baby girl, I wont hurt you. I'm really worried please come back

Daddy: I need you

Daddy: I swear you're going to regret leaving

He starts texting after reading the messages.

Kells: I will never regret leaving you c: have a good life

He then blocks him and sniffles a little. I look at his face to see his checks are blotchy with red and his eyes are watery. "Please dont hurt me like he did," he whispers and I open my mouth to say something but I cant.

Tears are prickling in my own eyes and my breath is gone. My thoat is dry and my soul hurts. It's so sad that hes so scared that hes going to be hurt again. "I promise," I say and hug him. He softly hugs back and starts crying.

Tears slide down my cheeks and I feel every emotion. I'm mad at Vic, I'm happy Kellins coming with me, I'm sad he had to go through that, I'm excited that he's going to live with me. So many more emotions run through my mind and all I can do is cry.

Thoughts?

Theories?

Do you see what kellin is keeping from him?

How do you think this will end ;)