Page 10 - Wednesday

So I woke up in my bed. Gin was barking at my window again, then I realized..... I'm alive....

I got up from my bed, washed my face, ate my breakfast, took a bath, put on my uniform, packed my back and headed for school.

I'm alive.....

I walked in school, looked at the shity people I call my classmates (except for Zane) and school mates (except for Meghan, Arthur and Luis), go through the entrance, placed my bag on the desk and rested my head on it.

I'm.....ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVA.

Class didn't start for another 15 minutes. My thought was to sleep, but then Zane bursted through the door, grabbed my arm and yanked me down the hall.

"Don't let her take me"

I was so tired.

"........bish whaaaa?"

"Don't let her take me for lunch, I need some time away from her. I need some time with you"

My eyes were kinda shutting, my knees got weak and my body basically shuted down.

"Scott, wake up!"

"Jesus smokes weed! Wait what, what did you say?"

"Please, don't let her take me"

"Yea ok"

"Great thanks and why are you so tired?!"

"I stayed up to finish my assignment for biology class this morning, but I procrastinated instead by watching anime and stuffing my face, so I pulled an all nighter trying to get it done...."

"Oh, why do you have to procrastinate so much?"

"I don't know, why does Clare have to be so annoying?"

"How does that relate to my question?"

"I don't know but she's coming this way"

"Oh fu-"

"Hi Zane!"

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. It was too hard.

I dropped on the ground snoring.

"Sorry Clare I have to take care of him today"

"Oh what's wrong with him?"

"Oh he didn't get enough sleep so now he's tired and sick"

"Wha...but I'm not-"

He pinched my back as my hand was draped around him.

"Oh god, I'm sick, I need an Advil. My nose doesn't feel so good"

"Oh....well whenever you have time Zane come for me ok?"

"Ok"

Yea like that's gonna happen.

Zane took me to our class and sat me down in the chair. My head immediately fell face down on my bag.

"Zane, is she that bad to be in a relationship with that you have to avoid and lie to her?"

My voice was muffled with the bag in my face but I'm sure he heard me.

He sighed and spoke.

"She's just so pushy and always around, clingy you could say. I love clingy people! It shows how much you love someone, but I want a girlfriend where the situation is 'Oh I love you and you love me and if I'm lucky enough we're both clingy!' One sided relationships just don't work out"

"So just break up with her"

"The whole reason I went with her was for her to see that it won't work between us, besides you know how much I hate hurting people"

"Mmmm..."

"So what anime did you watch last night anyway that made you put off your assignment?"

"I actually watched two"

"TWO!?"

"Yea, but I didn't finish, I just watch one after the other episode of each. It was Bleach and Fairy Tail"

"Still didn't finish bleach yet?"

"Nah, I wanna take my time, if I force myself to watch it I'll feel bored"

"What about Fairy Tail?"

"Awawafuknatsu..."

"What?"

"Awawafuknatsu.."

"What!"

"I wanna fuck Natsu!"

Great the whole class heard me........
They all stared at me and all I thought was,

Fuck you, fuck him, fuck her, fuck them, fuck they, fuck this, fuck that, fuck these, fuck those, fuck it. Fuck one, fuck two.....fuck all of you.

I just pushed my head in my bag and stayed there. Ms. Kyte didn't even bother with me. She already thinks I'm a lost cause, that I'm hopeless.....so she just left me.

Break came. Did this did that.

Lunch came. Did this did that. Helped Zane with Coco for choco puffs, aka Clare. Zane being the choco puffs, she being the coco.

Bell rang, and I was relieved. Except for one thing....Ms. kyte gave ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT.

I DIDN'T EVEN REACH HALF OF THE FIRST!

Which meant no anime tonight, no procrastination....just bio.... bio.....bio.

Zane didn't bother tutoring me since I was way too tired to pay attention, so when I reached home, I did my homework from other classes, completed BOTH assignments, gave into temptation and watched one episode of both animes then took a deep sleep.....

At 1:27 in the morning, only to wake up at 6am.

I'm alive.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso. This chapter describes how I felt when I was writing it. I was tired, but I didn't have any assignments due. It was Saturday night. BUT I WAS TIRED!
Ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo yea.......If it's too short or too long or doesn't have any value being here or any information or surprises.....................................

fuck it. Good night and thanks for reading