Page 15 - Friday Night

Zane's View Point

"Wha.....what.....did you........just say?"

"My father is back. Mike Russle is out from prison and is out there, searching for me to kill me....his faggot, worthless, family breaking son"

"Scott you are not worthless! You're-"

"YES I AM!"

He began to cry but still continued.

"If I hadn't told my mom about that guy I had a crush on.....she and my....sister wouldn't have died!...... If only I had kept my mouth shut.......my mother world still be alive and my sister would have been 11 this year! It was all my fucking fault!! I'm such a waste of a human being! I hate my school! I hate most of the people in it! I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE! You have a girlfriend and now that is even worse, I hurt like, shit-crazy every fucking day! All because I love you! That's why I'm a faggot, I'm a bisexual worthless human and I should have probably just died along with my sister and mother those many years a-"

I kissed him. My lips connected with his so hard that my tongue slipped in. He kissed back. I was very much perplexed....but I felt..... happy.

I'm kissing my best friend.....a guy....and it felt so fucking right.

All I wanted to do was kiss him more and more.

So that's what I did. I laid him on the bed and kissed him more and more.

I had to separated from those beautiful lips just for some measly air.

I rolled off of him, pulled him to sit up cross legged.

I looked into his eyes and he cried again.

He cried and cried and cried in my chest.

My chest, my heart hurt so much seeing him like this but as long as he cried with me, I was ok.

I spoke to him as he cried.

"You are my best friend. You are not worthless. You are most definitely not a fag. You know I don't care if you like boys"

"But what about you, Zane, I'm in love with you!"

"So......I don't mind cause......I think you are that person I had to wait for. That person that was so close but yet so far. Scott when you were missing I noticed some stuff about me. I noticed my full extent of care for you. I noticed my full extent of worry for you. I noticed my full extent of love for you. I want you in my life for as long as ever. If you were gone those many years ago, I probably would have joined you, just to be with you. I'm not even joking........since my mom had cancer........my uncle has cancer too"

"What......?"

"That's why I didn't want you by my house, you have so much going on I didn't want you worrying about me, that's why I was with you at yours most of the time, seeing him lay sickly pale of his bed was aching my heart. He's the only family around here I have left and that I'm close too"

"So you were unhappy this whole time?!"

"No! I was always genuinely happy around you, but other people........yeah....I guess I faked it..... except for this afternoon. I hanged out with Megan and her crew to try and stop thinking about you. It just caused more pain.........Scott I think.......I love......no I should know this.......I know I love you too. The same way you love me. After the whole search for you, I guess my love for you in my heart was unlocked"

"Wait search?"

"Oh....yeah. Meghan Arthur and Luis helped me. Megan said if you ever do that again she'll choke you, Arthur said if you ever do it again he'll tell the whole school you two are lovers and Luis sent a message saying if you ever do it again he will never talk to you"

"Waw.....they really do care about me...."

"Yes......we do.....that's why you can't die. I care. They care. Your grandmother is worried as hell too but she is calm and collected cause she knows you're alive. You mother cares. Your sister cares. Please never do that again Scott, I can't bare it..."

"Ok, I won't.....but wait what about Clare?"

"I ended things with her when she was about to hit you......,your welcome by the way!"

"Oh sorry, thanks!"

We laughed and kissed again. This felt so right. We felt so right.

I loved kissing him. I loved being with him. I loved seeing him smile. I loved doing anything with him. I loved and love him.

I love him so much I threw him on the bed again.

My hand roamed under his shirt. His lips kissed my neck. This was so hot.
I grabbed his dick and he grabbed mine, from outside eachother's pants, but when he was feeling me, it felt familiar. Like......like my dream....... wait......holy fuck!

I rose and he propped his upper body up by his elbows, still laying under me.

"Scott"

"Yea"

"Were you the hand I felt in my dream?"

"Well.....um........yea........sorry....."

He looked so guilty and disgusted.

"Don't be"

I pushed him back on the bed and kissed him.
I spoke in his ears seductively.

"Let me pay you back for a fantastic job..."

My hand grabbed his dick from the inside. It felt so good. Had a good length and thickness.

"I'd rather be punished...."

His words sparked my inner beast.

"God I want to have my way with you here right now"

"Then what's stopping you?"

"I don't want our first to be in a broken home, sure in the forest, but not in here"

"You have a point me neither"

***

We left the broken home and tried to find our way back but it was too dark, and just when we were about to go back inside, the house caved in and literally broke down in some areas.

One of those being the only bedroom. So it was the forest floor for us! Luckily that bed sheet was Scott's own.

We used it to separate our bodies from the itchy grass.

Then we had sex, well I don't know if this is considered sex but fuck he had a good mouth and hand. I didn't fuck him because neither of us were ready for that.

He was still nervous cause it's his first time and I was still accepting my bisexuality......or maybe I'm just gay for him. I've never, once in my life looked at another guy the way I look at Scott.

Or maybe he's just the only one for me.
The only one that can complete my heart.