Part 18

Lorenzo Pov:

Today was my last day of therapy. I finally get to go home to my baby. I want it to be a surprise, so I got her old work friend Vanessa to keep her away from the house for about 2 hours.

You always gotta leave early when you're driving in L.A, because that traffic is crazy. I sat back in my seat, while I was waiting for this long line of cars to move. Scrolling down instagram I see Autumn posted a pic 45 min ago.

'This is my ride or die right here. He always got my back. Love you Jackey #Bestfriend'

The caption was below a picture of Autumn and Jacob laid out on the couch, cheesin.

-_-...dumb ass.

I love to see her happy, but not with him. Damn it's like they're always spending time together. It's like when I was there, she was always with him. That shit gonna change as soon as I get back. No more late night at Jacobs. Ugh!! I can't keep looking at this picture. I threw my phone in the passengers seat and clutched the steering wheel, tightly.

Mentally calming myself, I breathed in and out just like Dr.S told me too.

"Common Chre- I mean Lorenzo." I breathed out. "You can do this." I breathed out. My grip loosened on the wheel, at the same time cars began moving.

....

Pulling into the driveway I got a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
I miss you...

Me:
Uh. Who's this?

Unknown:
You really gonna delete my number tho Lo. It's Layla.

Me:
Layla we can't talk anymore. Okay.Whatever we had going on, it's over.

Unknown:
So you're just gonna fuck and duck me like that. You tellin me you loved me and shit was just to get in my pants. You know what I'm so fucking done with you too, CHRESANTO! Fuckin asshole! What you left me for her didn't you?! What happened to you don't give two fuckx about her? Huh! You know what, don't even reply back, your words are irrelevant to me.

...wow.

She didn't want me to reply back so I didn't. It's true I did say I loved her, and she's right I did just say that to get in her pants, but that was before I confessed my love for Autumn. She was just my fucking buddy, no strings attached.

I put the car in park, got out, and walked over to the front door, opening it with my keys. The house still looked the same from how I felt it. Walking into the kitchen I opened the fridge, grabbed a water, and sat on the island. I took in the aroma of the air. I felt calm, glad to be home again.

Vanessa Pov: (new)

Lorenzo told me to stall Autumn, so that's exactly what I'm doing. Her friend Tayanna wanted to tag along so why not let her. All three if us were gossiping about men problem, while roaming the mall. From time to time I would see Tayanna staring at me than focusing back on what Autumn was saying about Lorenzo. Once she even, 'Accidentally' skid her hand across my butt. I'm getting a bad vibe with her around. I'm surprised Autumn hasn't recognized any of this.

"That's why I can't wait to see him next week." Autumn stated.

I stared at her like I was so lost as to what she was even talking about. I was too deep in my thoughts.